Andy_Copland

FlyBy Video Like None I Have Seen

This is like one hour from where I live :)
Unfortunately, I just got news that I am having a son right before I was gonna start my BASE-jumping career, so I thought long and hard about it (ok, not that long) and decided to live to be a father rather than lying dead in some montain.

(Ok, it wasen't very "unfortunate" at all, but I kind of regret that I didnt get my first jump:)
Just hanging around
www.foniksfsk.no

Unfortunately, I just got news that I am having a son right before I was gonna start my BASE-jumping career, so I thought long and hard about it (ok, not that long) and decided to live to be a father rather than lying dead in some montain.

(Ok, it wasen't very "unfortunate" at all, but I kind of regret that I didnt get my first jump:)

:)
Happy holidays
Robert Pecnik
[email protected]
www.phoenix-fly.com

Fjellet skal nå ingen plass med det første :)

Unfortunately this jump was done after i had left the valley.. Otherwise i would have had both stills and video from the road.. I was super eager to shoot Karr's flyby there because i knew he was going to go hardcore! But did some other cliffs when i was there... Too bad, but ill catch up again in 2010!

And as J-man said! this clip left me with soiled pants AND a pulsating boner!

Fjellet skal nå ingen plass med det første :)
(translated by paraninja: the mountain isn't going anywhere anytime soon)

That's exactly what everyone said to me when I was starting talking about doing my first BASE-jump. And I settled with that and delayed it by a year or so.
But noone thought about becoming a parent. Even though there's a lot of guys (which by the way i have aweful lot of respect for) with sons and daughters basejumping, I dont feel like *starting* basejumping when I got a son coming in a few months.
Just hanging around
www.foniksfsk.no