DSE

Elsinore formation

Yeah, it was spot on until a camera man deployed in front of the front line at our break off altitude. I barely missed him by 5 feet to his left, on level with his body..... kinda scary.[:/] And part of the reason why I am not very interested in doing anymore bigways.

hi guys where can i get more info about the accident at the big way ? what happened?
everyone ok ?

Collision on approach to the formation on one of the warm up jumps. One of the jumpers was apparently kicked in the head and concussed, CYPRES save. Jumper is OK.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

What is the average number of jumps and average number of wingsuit jumps of each participant?

Edit: Also, what is the least number of jumps of any participants? What is the least number of wingsuits jumps of any participants?
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

Collision on approach to the formation on one of the warm up jumps. One of the jumpers was apparently kicked in the head and concussed, CYPRES save. Jumper is OK.

Wow. How many people in the formation at that point? Who got kicked? Glad they were wearing an AAD and I guess it shows that they're still very useful for wingsuiters.

Wow. How many people in the formation at that point? Who got kicked? Glad they were wearing an AAD and I guess it shows that they're still very useful for wingsuiters.

Not sure exactly, it wasn't my group, but somewhere in the low to mid 30s.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

what is the average number of jumps and average number of wingsuit jumps of each participant?

Edit: Also, what is the least number of jumps of any participants? What is the least number of wingsuits jumps of any participants?

the avg per avg jumper is probably less than last year, but I can't put a number on it. probably not too much lower, but that doesn't mean anythng.

least number of wingsuit jumps: 10-15

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

Let's clarify this...
Yes, there is a person who was "qualified" for the record on their second WX jump. However...the caveat there is that the person in question is a multi-time world champion in both FS and VFS with thousands of jumps. This person did exceptionally well in the videos I've seen, outside of sinking out from time to time. This person has one of the best wingsuit pilots in the world as their coach, and they did several coach jumps prior to the actual record prep/formation jumps. And...this person wasn't on the four-plane builds.

Let's clarify this...
Yes, there is a person who was "qualified" for the record on their second WX jump. However...the caveat there is that the person in question is a multi-time world champion in both FS and VFS with thousands of jumps. This person did exceptionally well in the videos I've seen, outside of sinking out from time to time. This person has one of the best wingsuit pilots in the world as their coach, and they did several coach jumps prior to the actual record prep/formation jumps. And...this person wasn't on the four-plane builds.

See I've been telling all you biotches for years why do we need instructors! Why the hell do we need USPA bonifide instructors. You just need a manual, a you tube video and a properly fitted suit = badda bing!

Its just fucken tracking fucckaz. Don't they teach that in a AFF level something or other?

See I've been telling all you biotches for years why do we need instructors! Why the hell do we need USPA bonifide instructors. You just need a manual, a you tube video and a properly fitted suit = badda bing!

You don't even need YouTube videos ... ;)

PS: How many individuals with 10-15 FS jumps are on big way FS formations? How many individuals with 10-15 VFS jumps are on big way VFS formations?
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

That looks brilliant...had hoped to read 'here is the formation I was in this morning' from you, knowing how long it took you to get back in the air, and having set this event/formation as your goal for recovery from your accident..[:/]

But awesome flying..a few minor beauty treatments and this thing wil be perfect!

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?