DSE

Elsinore formation

I guess we'll see a bunch of big way events organized next year, then.:)

Yup RW, Geezer RW, Freefly, sequential FF but wingsuiting not soooo much,.... too much drama.

Not that I was there and have no idea what drama sparked this comment, I have never met John in person" I find you to be exactly what the gang in Chicago described" in response its no more Professor for you mister you will be forever known as Gangzta K

I'd put money on it that THIS is the reason 100 was not achieved.
It wasn't the economy stupid!
:D:D:D

I was going to send in the registration..........but then I got high.:D

VectorBoy was going to send in the registration but then he downloaded Wingsuit Studio and got really high... since then no one saw him outside. ;)

Folks, don't blame everything on the economy... you can blame the decreased global interest in f10cking on me alright. Who wants to wobble like a hopeless banana among other f10cking meat these days!

We're on the brink of wingsuit revolution... and your first step in starting to really fly is to say your solid NO to f10cking.

Sincerely yours,
Pure Fucking Magician
Android+Wear/iOS/Windows apps:
L/D Vario, Smart Altimeter, Rockdrop Pro, Wingsuit FAP
iOS only: L/D Magic
Windows only: WS Studio

Yuri there is too many reasons not just one why attendance was down for this you can't have all of the credit. So in the spirit of lists we'll do it in a humorous Dave Letterman style.

TOP 10 reasons you weren't at the wingsuit big way

1 Lurch, that is a scary name come on. Last year he was running around with a surgical mask on, nuff said.

2 You didn't like the boogie t-shirt.

3 You hate Starbucks coffee, more of a Peet's person.

4 Yuri's mathematics about flocking are starting to make sense. ( seek help)

5 If the formation inadvertentley flew through a cloud and the video was posted on you tube that is it ! You are all going to FAA jail right now! Who want's that?

6 Your cypres is out for testing and damn it you better have one for this event.

7 You were coming but changed your mind when Douglas showed up.

8 The economy, seriously its not a joke! You guys too busy jumping to watch CNN or what? Rich bastards!

9 Since when is getting too high to register exclusively a free flyer thing? Humans have been getting high before the ancient egyptians ( who looked like they'd be pretty good at a head down daffy by the hyrogliphs, but regardless)

And finaly

10 Four simultaneous plane loads without a single tandem to fly-by...... whats the fuckin point of that?

This list is strictly for the sake of a little humor no need to start a food fight at the El Torito guys.

1 Lurch, that is a scary name come on. Last year he was running around with a surgical mask on, nuff said.

Lurch was just trying to be ahead of the H1N1 scare. This year, he couldn't fit it in his Dufflevilla.

Plus, it would have made it a 69 way, and we all enjoy a good 69... ;)

True, very true.

I'm sure that when the critics make the effort to put on a big-way event everything will be perfect.

Umm....where has the effort been criticized?t.

No-one said the effort was criticized. Re-read what I wrote.

If someone has a personal issue with one or more of the organizers, maybe they should just stay away and organize their own event.

Can you say that with a straight face? I can't think of a single effort in any sport, business, or other activity where personal issues weren't at least somewhat present.
I disagree with the grid. I disagree with the negligence that contributed to the Sebastian fatality. So does most of this community.
But I put any personal issues aside, and I was here. I am here. I support wingsuiting. Period.
I don't like you at all. I find you to be exactly what the gang in Chicago described. But I wanted to fly with you anyway. In other words, I put aside my personal issues.
We all have personal issues. Just that some of us are mature and capable of putting them aside for the betterment of the community, the sport, and achieving something great.
Believe it or not, that's what "adults" do.

Good post spot. All very true.

*golf clap*

You are taking this too serious buckwheat. You are not enjoying the ride.....thats a shame cuz thats what Jari told us to do in the beginning.

after the reference to the song :....."but then I got high", ( which was very funny) I lost touch with concepts like "golf clap" ??!! Is that a disease or a subtle acknowledgement of creative funniness,...and....

.... where has this thread gone?? Is there a picture of the record formation out there in cyberspace some where--- (without the grid) It should be beautiful and I would sure like to see it after following these folks most of last year before my hip got bad.
Life is what happens while we are making other plans.

after the reference to the song :....."but then I got high", ( which was very funny) I lost touch with concepts like "golf clap" ??!! Is that a disease or a subtle acknowledgement of creative funniness,...and....

.... where has this thread gone?? Is there a picture of the record formation out there in cyberspace some where--- (without the grid) It should be beautiful and I would sure like to see it after following these folks most of last year before my hip got bad.

Come on Stoney, we all know that the picture of the supposed record has to be kept a secret for as long as possible, as per the precedent set last year. It will not be released until an absolute shit storm about it's validity has been played up as much as possible by the organizers.:P:P I do think I saw the pic with the grid posted on facebook though, and it looked pretty sweet.

Come on guys doesn't anybody skydive just for fun anymore? Don't stress the pictures, the record. Its all about the fun.

I do or I don't go up,... I'm not "stressing about the picture,..but it would be "fun" to see what alot of my friends have done... After seeing the first few photos,...I fully expect it to be awesome! I'll try to search on Facebook...

I looked at Taya's website and on Spot's earlier today,...but no photos were there... I don't believe organizers want a bunch of hyped critisism,..but they may have agrreed to certain terms of release or sale,..and that's fine. ( I would like to know and and have enough advance notice to see Media stuff before my non-jumping son calls me and says he saw it on MSNBC or something Yahoo news)

*golf clap*

You are taking this too serious buckwheat. You are not enjoying the ride.....thats a shame cuz thats what Jari told us to do in the beginning.

www.facebook.com/#/photo.php?pid=3057451&id=96590614038 for pictures.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

10. You're tired of seeing the same mattress-like legwing in your face, jump after jump.

9. You're tired of hearing your colleagues whispering in neighbor cubicles, "what's up with his arching and bending his legs all the time while walking and seating? does he have some kind of seizure? bent legs syndrome, perhaps?"

8. Hearing the same compliment about nice colors of your suit from well groomed and perfumed men makes you feel like you're in Amsterdam.

7. You finally tried to do a solo jump and all of a sudden you flew at an amazing glide ratio of 2:1 - double or even quadruple improvement over what you've had while f10cking. You realized that there's f10cking, and then there's FLYING.

6. You liked the phrase "gay parade in the sky" Yuri coined so much that you like it better to say it on the ground than to feel like you're participating in one in the air.

5. You don't want to be called a "mattress operator" anymore. You prefer hearing "wow, you just took off like a rocket!" instead.

4. You downloaded Wingsuit Studio and all of a sudden your sex life improved, pubic hair grew back, and your skin became like that on Megan Fox' butt. You started to believe in the power of Pure Flying Magic - which is the opposite of f10cking.

3. You're tired of feeling like brainless f10cking meat, which is brainwashed, used, squeezed, and thrown out - all for someone's benefit or superego.

2. You cannot sleep anymore because once you close your eyes, The Grid appears and starts shifting and wiggling trying to fit the random bouncing dots.

And finally #1 reason why you're not going to wingsuit bigways anymore...

1. You heard "F10cking sucks!" from The Humble Father of Great Wingsuit Revolution Yuri so many times that YOU FINALLY GOT IT!

;)

Android+Wear/iOS/Windows apps:
L/D Vario, Smart Altimeter, Rockdrop Pro, Wingsuit FAP
iOS only: L/D Magic
Windows only: WS Studio

Come on guys doesn't anybody skydive just for fun anymore? Don't stress the pictures, the record. Its all about the fun.

I do or I don't go up,... I'm not "stressing about the picture,..but it would be "fun" to see what alot of my friends have done... After seeing the first few photos,...I fully expect it to be awesome! I'll try to search on Facebook...

I looked at Taya's website and on Spot's earlier today,...but no photos were there... I don't believe organizers want a bunch of hyped critisism,..but they may have agrreed to certain terms of release or sale,..and that's fine. ( I would like to know and and have enough advance notice to see Media stuff before my non-jumping son calls me and says he saw it on MSNBC or something Yahoo news)

Here's another link to a photo:
www.facebook.com/#/photo.php?pid=30742587&id=1070983942&fbid=1244170218976

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

11. You forgot to register a .com domain in your name

OK,...I just got back from my dinner date with the gal from GoDaddy.com and I now have $2500 less and my domain name... Send my pictures to: www.sucker/[email protected]

I used my full frontal nudity trick again as protection.... (it gets them every time!) ....she threw up and ran from my SUV out of the restuarant parking lot.

Kalland; Thanks for the two pictures,....both are very good looking... I really like the shot over the lake with Purple Mike leading... Nice suit colors over the land and lake background with a clear sunny day.. Good pic!...good vibes ,...many more will be coming I'm sure...

You all put together some really great formations, and gave us the best flocking show ever,..without too many days of stressing to beat the clock on the days available... Have fun now! Thanks again...

The smartest thing for the organizers to do was put PM in the lead. When they did, it was immediately obvious, as the formation came together quickly and cleanly.
Say what you will, but there aren't very many people in the world that can fly a base as clean and consistently as PM.

I am not sure what criteria USPA will use to judge and certify this “record” wing suit dive. But FAI on bigways and such require that all participants survive for 24 hours after the record. Some thing you might want to look into.

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

I am not sure what criteria USPA will use to judge and certify this “record” wing suit dive. But FAI on bigways and such require that all participants survive for 24 hours after the record. Some thing you might want to look into.

Sparky

Looked into...does not apply....

thanks for your "concern">:(