mccordia

Russia - Total "In and Outdoor" adventure - June 2010

Hello everybody,

Once again, we have joined forces with the Dutch freefly initiative ToraTora, and will be going on a wonderfull fieldtrip outside of Europe.
This time we will be touching down (and taking of) from Aerograd Kolomna near Moscow(Russia) for a week of fun flying, and lots of individual attention for creative flying skills. Docks, flying points, backflying. You name it. We will have small groups and everyone gets a set amount of 1-on-on jumps included in the boogie, so the number of slots are limited.

What we offer:
  • coached jumps in small groups.
  • 1-on-1 jumps
  • all jumps with video
  • hotel and airport transportation
  • 2 person room or hotel at the DZ
  • visum invitation
  • 4 L210 Turbolet aircraft, 1 MI8 helicopter
  • optional: tunneltime with (freefly) coaching in the (cheap) 16ft FreeZone tunnel

There will be 2 boogie weeks, so you can choose which one to join.
    The weeks start June 6 and June 13

For more in depth information, to register, and read about the packages offered, see the boogie info on here (constantly updated)

For those with a freeflying spouse, the trip can also be booked/joined freeflying. For more information on that one, click here
    JC
    FlyLikeBrick
    I'm an Athlete?

yum yum B|
    flight tickets included from belgium to Russia ?
    +- 1000 euro (no tunnel - coaching )for 30 tickets at 12 euro a piece ?
    what am I missing here ...
    Or is it just stupid me ... hehe:P

oxygen wingsuitteam
    check out our newest movie
    Trainingweek Seville Spain 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwtzc1RDzDQ

The hotel, airport transport and visum arrangements are included in that fee. As is Load organizing for all 30 jumps. With groups per organiser being around 4 to 6 people max, thats an additonal 10 slots you are getting (plus the actual coaching).
    The coaches dont get on the plane 30 times by looking pretty, and also dont go to Moscow by foot. And someone editing day-videos (dedicated/payd job for someone). And much, much more.
    Its a fully arranged event.

If you want to go somewhere, and just buy jumps. Of course feel free to do so..B|

I know its costum to expect everything for free, as is most of what we do all year round.
    But as fun as every event is, its a bit weird sometimes that people expect every coach/instructor to fly to some foreign country, buy flights, buy jumps, give free coaching every day, hand out video/photos etc. And do that all from their own account (we already do that for EmpuriaFlock, and all events we organize every year...:P)

We offer one or two weeks of fun, dedicated coaching/organizing. And offer that (through Tora-Tora) as a fully arranged trip. Nobody is getting ritch. But I hope you understand, untill all coaches/organizers get winning lotery tickets at the events the go to, they do have to try and at least not loose money..

That whole thing aside..everyone will 100% get their money's worth..thats something we always guarantee!

JC
    FlyLikeBrick
    I'm an Athlete?

That's some really good deals there with all those things included into the prices...

Don't miss out on the opportunity peeps, if I had the chance I wouldn't!
    "Dream as you'll live forever, live as you'll die today." James Dean

I think these prices are totally reasonable! and not expensive at all! Heck! i'd go to russia for the shits & giggles alone! not to mention that awesome MI8!

Would't want a out landing though! Every time i search for russia on some video site, i always get superhardcore violence, people getting killled with hammers and sh*t! ;D

Participants should be allowed to wear handguns on their chest straps!.... just a thought!

Or if you DO have an out.. Make sure you have it with Jarno! He can probably kick some butt if you end up in a f*cky situation!

owke the hotel is included, I knew I missed something. Do you do roomservice to ?;);)
    sounds great then !

grtzzz and keep up the good work Jarno ! you're the best, (and no I don't need anything ;)

oxygen wingsuitteam
    check out our newest movie
    Trainingweek Seville Spain 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwtzc1RDzDQ

Actually, outlandings in Russia are way fun when its an MI8 dropping you...
    Anyone who's been there knows ;).

Hint: when landing out, grab canopy quick, and hold it TIGHT!

The Mi8 is not used much in the summer (it costs a lot more than the Lets to run). Last summer it was typically used only if enough jumpers wanted to pay extra to jump it or if some of the Lets were not running.

Kolomna is an awesome place but since it got the 4th Let, the Mi8 is not used too much. Unless there is a metre of snow on the runway, of course.

I'm NOT totally useless... I can be used as a bad example