scottygofast

New Tonysuit Wingsuit....This one Every kid on the block is going to want~

Now with THAT, she's so small, she could probably land it. Look out Jeb!
But...just for safety...She needs a mini-rig bag from Aerodyne! Stuff a drogue in it and she's good to go.
Scotty and Tony...that is the most fun thing I've seen in a LONG time.

That’s great; I bet you can’t get her out of it now (my 2yr old insisted on sleeping in his FF suit when he first got it).

For anyone else entertaining small children with skydiving gear, the smallest size Buzz kite looks/flies like a canopy if you take the lines off it and connect the toggles directly to the suspension lines. (Pics below)

Of course, she may have to cutaway her arm wings which will no doubt start a heated discussion here.
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

I was hoping to see a serious new wingsuit and a phoenix vs tony flamewar, but instead I got this joke [:/]

But Sangi, it's not a joke. You don't realize she is Tony's #1 test pilot. She is only wearing that suit to throw Robi off track. But now that Scotty has leaked her true identity to the public, I'm sure Robi will be heading to his super secret dungeon to produce an even better suit that is a joke so you will be even more disappointed.:S
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Uncle Stoney says Skyla is beauitiful in her awesome new suit.! ... Oh,. uh.. and Scotty,....keep all the car and truck windows closed,... do not let her ride in the Pick-up bed or wear that on the back of your cycle ,...and please do not let her talk you into teaching her to climb .... ( you'll be taking grips with her sooner than it might now seem -and oh lord,..she's got daddy's genes! good luck when she hits 12 or 13)

Skyla needs simulated airborne daddy daughter play time ... Get her a hanging harness. googles a frap hat, and hand cam ,...then hang her in front of one of those big hanger fans for fun and training ......

Can't wait to see those photos...
Life is what happens while we are making other plans.