scottygofast

Wingsuits on 60 Minutes, Sunday, 11 Oct

I just got in from work and saw it was on in my tivo guide. their is a damn football game on now. hope the show the whole show after the game. but... more likely they will " join our regularly scheduled show already in progress">:(

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

just watched it and man intense isnt the word to describe this. As close as you guys are flying to the clifss is unreal. Before my accident in 2005 i had numerous wing suit jumps and 7 base jumps and we were planing on going there to wing suit but the accident took that away. All I can say is be careful and boy what a rush you gave me watchin you thanks for sharing the exp with the world

I thought it was one of the best segments on the subject I have ever seen. Instead of showing you as crazy lunatics with a death wish, they showed you as normal individuals with a very interesting (and somewhat dangerous) hobby.

Good job. Awesome video too.
... Marion

I am curious what they will show tomorrow night, for sure they have A plus images.

Julian shot air to air, espen came around, and of course you saw tom erik and me...

I will be interested to hear what everyone here thinks

I thought it was briliant
Life is a series of wonderful opportunities,
brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.

tonysuits.com

Well.....

My phone rang off the hook for several hours. Calls from friends and people I have not heard from in a very long time.

Words to the effect of " OMG....we knew you did this; but we never really knew what you did or what was involved" Finally....appreciation and understanding from the "wuffos"; important in my life.

My mom called; said...."Now....I understand".

Fighter Pilot Big Brother called....said; "I'm proud of you....we never really knew, didn't understand.....now we do"

Somebody please hand me another Kleenex.....

Well.....

My phone rang off the hook for several hours. Calls from friends and people I have not heard from in a very long time.

Words to the effect of " OMG....we knew you did this; but we never really knew what you did or what was involved" Finally....appreciation and understanding from the "wuffos"; important in my life.

My mom called; said...."Now....I understand".

Fighter Pilot Big Brother called....said; "I'm proud of you....we never really knew, didn't understand.....now we do"

Somebody please hand me another Kleenex.....

"I love you man" .

At least, I might if you weren't an anonymous poster.:P

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Nope.....not really anonymous:

A-10154
B-13739
C-20111
( Earned long before Al Gore invented the internet or DZ.com; or many people even put on a parachute )

D-28724
USPA # 58225
Current Rated USPA Coach
Home Drop Zone: Eloy, AZ

Just not into "this scene" like I used to be, many reasons why. Started to explain but decided not to.

I just monitor what is going on, exercise a lot restraint, and only let something "peep out" when I feel absolutely compelled and it would clearly help.

Otherwise I have basically "checked out"

Can't delete the DZ.com profile....otherwise I would.

Stay Safe.....and ENJOY!

Can't delete the DZ.com profile....otherwise I would.

I submit that there is no better example of irony than using an internet forum to complain about how you don't want a profile on an internet forum. If you don't want to use it, walk away from the keyboard and don't come back... otherwise you have zero credibility. :P
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

When I watched it, I thought, my parachute did not open and I am in never land with this cool TV where they don't show programs about f10cking, mattress operators, feet-touching-butt bags filled with f10cking meat wobbling in air, we-can-fit-any-shit-in-our-superstretchy-grid "records", claims of "routine 3:1 glide ratios and 250mph forward speed", f**cking University, look-we-fall-like-bags-of-shit-on-Shuttle-launch, skydivers "generously" padding their video with amazing BASE flights they never made to show off how cool they are, and so on...

I guess TV people finally listened to Father Yuri. :)

Android+Wear/iOS/Windows apps:
L/D Vario, Smart Altimeter, Rockdrop Pro, Wingsuit FAP
iOS only: L/D Magic
Windows only: WS Studio

Thank you for all the pictures over the years.

Thank you for all the videos of the years that inspired me to put a wingsuit on to begin with.

Thank you for the "calibration" with your insight and opening my eyes.

Thank you for my world wide web public bitch slap; it was well deserved. :$

I earned it....and deserved it. [:/]

I doubt our paths will cross again so I wish you well and all the best Matt.