shveddy

Visio and Wingsuiting

Sort of. The Pro-Track has more jump information (averages of fall rates at different alt zones) but only records 119 seconds.

The Viso will record for each jump:
Exit Alt
Deploy Alt
Freefall Time
Max Freefall fall rate
Max Canopy fall rate

It will record longer than 119 sec jumps. For the last jump in memory, it will allow you to replay the entire jump, displaying for each second either the alt or the fall rate. This gives you the most detailed jump "profile" of any free-fall logger I'm aware of (sans computer download). But you only get it for the last jump. All other jumps only have stored what I listed above.

It has a "slow" setting which accommodates wingsuits on most jumps. On the few instances where you flare out too fast and "trick it', you can use that last jump playback function to figure out your true freefall time.

If the N3 had the same "playback" function, it'd be hands-down better, but until it does (download update?), that's the one edge the Viso has (plus it's cheaper than the N3).
Brian Drake

Note that most logging devices shut down (deploy) due to abrupt changes in speed. Not due to low speeds. You can log 10 mph flares and 30/40/50 mph flights, as long as its all smooth and constant flying. Only when immidiately doing full flight out of an airplane you get the 'no freefall' thing sometimes..

Fly smooth :)

The Altitrack logs normal freefall and canopy time, so it enables you to see your full freefall afterward in the computer log/graph..
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?