caldefly

GHOST 2 PHOTOS

Have a look at - You Tube - Flock & Dock 5.0. There are a few of spots in the first minute and a half where Sarge caugth me in my yellow & black Ghost2. Do'nt how to make it "Clicky" though.

Would that be this suit, Jim?
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Hellz yeah Avery!
I'm thinking about selling the Phantom2 for an upgrade but, it's really a toss between the G2 and V3. Obviously I'll be spending more time out of airplanes with it. But at the same time it MUST be able to perform well in a BASE environment.

p.s. thanks for the shirt when I saw you guys at Twin! I still have some quality "Chuck McFly" footage too!!

Holla
SirVato
If your gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

Your mom goes HandHeld

Here are a few pics I have flying the G2. Thanks to Butters for the last one. Love the suit. I know some guys that have flown the G1 for BASE. I owned a G1 and upgraded to the G2 mainly for the zip in system but honestly think they are 2 different suits. Inflation in crazy solid on all the new PF lineup. Good all around suit with more range than the P2.

Oh yeah, SirVato, you're just jealous a few new G2's will be joining the flock here in CO in a few weeks. I don't think the G2 was designed to be used in the BASE environment, but is def possible. You fly great with your P2. Id spend the cash on a V3 and keep the Phantom for your skydiving fun.