aarthus

New S-fly ws

Is there an English version of the Indy's page? My French is limited to "avec fromage", which is of limited use here.
Skwrl Productions - Wingsuit Photography

Northeast Bird School - Chief Logistics Guy and Video Dork

Any more detail about the cut away on the vesro?

two cut away per suit, one on each wing, when you pull, it breaks the zipper all the way in half a second. no strength, easy to cut away !

Any reason for the black spandex(?) on the chest?

More comfortable on your chest ;)
Patrick de Guillebon

Congrats to everyone for getting the new models out!

I'm so pleased the Verso comes in electric blue to match my Expert; Not that I'm a brand monkey, really....;)

I saw Zun's prototypes for these in early May at Brienne and they looked great. The Indy certainly helped one beginner progress very quickly and was quick and rock solid in the air from what I saw. The feedback I heard from a guy jumping the Verso, apart from the sheer delight on his face, was that it's a very powerful suit.

I've already sent my letter to Santa Claus (followed by a camera and helmet).....

www.gathhelmets.co.uk
www.flyyourbody.com

Why are you guys only sticking with mono wing design?

I fly a an Sfly because it makes my ass look smaller. What other reason can there be ?

LOL.... So true.
Some canopies can be fun to fly, but treat you like their bitch on opening. -- Jarno

The Verso looks like a great suit. I've been wanting to ditch the grippers for some time, but all the suits out there that lack them sacrifice quite a bit in range/power. This design looks like it could keep up with any of them, but without the grippers. It may be BASE-targeted, but it looks like a perfect flocking suit. I think this might be my next one. :D

Zun and I discussed the new suits back in Puerto Rico, I was beginning to think he ditched the idea. It's good to see what he's done. Good looking suits. Kudos Zun:)

"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING