pierre3636

TONYSUIT X-Bird

I actually apply trig/physics on a day-to-day basis as natural user interface and physical computing developer, so I've had the joy of seeing theory manifested into reality many times over.

Unless you're actively working in the field, why crunch the numbers? You've been discounted on here numerous times by those who actually design, cut, sew, and fly. What's theory without experimentation, evidence? Nothing.

I really don't see the relevance here. Flying on experience, instincts, and a clear mind is the way to go for both reward and safety, IMO.

MathYuri,
It is obvious to me that the X-Bird flies considerably slower than the V3. From your mathematical perspective, do you think it stalls more easily? Is it flying close to a stall point?
thanks!

it feels weird replying to myself, but my question got answered through an email

The X-Bird will be harder to stall than a V3 because of its lower wingloading, the same way a 260 sqft Blackjack is harder to stall than a Xaos-27 even though the Blackjack flies forward more slowly.