pierre3636

TONYSUIT X-Bird

I wasn't flying the X-Bird with the p2 that was my 3 year old mach1.
It's funny that you were not there and you don't even base jump from what I know, That you would even make a stupid comment like that even If you are drunk:P I will post a video with a jump or two from kjerag soon

Have as much fun as you can before you die and Die having the most fun you can. boomshakalaka..

Hi guys.

I don't post often but this has to be said.

It's true, Jarno wasn't there, but i wasB|. I was very curious when seeing the suit on the ground, but can honestly say i was disappointed with it's performance. Probably a good suit for flockin and hanging in the sky, but certainly not for speed and distance.

And yes Jade did the last jump from exit8 with a mach1, but regardless of that, the performance on the prior jumps wasn't all that better.

Oh and did i tell you how i enjoy my Phantom:D.

Best regards.

Edo

Oh, thank God!!!!

I was getting worried since I hadn't seen an inane suit-brand pissing contest on dizzy.com in way too long! I was concerned that something had gone horribly wrong with all of you (Replaced by pod people? Wasn't sure...).

I'm glad to see that everyone is OK and we're back to status quo.

(Besides, everyone knows that the Hardcase is the best suit out there.)
Skwrl Productions - Wingsuit Photography

Northeast Bird School - Chief Logistics Guy and Video Dork

Prior to norway I did 6 skydives and no base jumps on this suit, and that was actually a prototype version of the X-bird. And yes some jumps were not so good some were good. but in the same regard I watched as some V3s flew the same distance as my shitty jump from no 8 and those people have a lot more skydives and base jumps on their suits. and just to clarify I did 3 jumps from 8 two in the X-bird ptype and one in my 3 year old mach1. One of my X-b jumps I flew to the landing area and one I didn't
(2nd and 3rd base jumps on the suit). And if my 3 y.o. mach 1 performs the same as a new p2 I think it's great. I don't care about what suit/company is better we are all going after the same thing, human flight. Of course people are going to side with what they fly, but I don't want to have some douched out pissing match. If people would spend more time worrying about flying than dorkzone posting maybe we could advance human flight a little faster.
Btw I said Van Helsing NOT vamp killer, and it was a joke to Rob p
someone who I have a great deal of respect for. The jumps in kjerag were test jumps we will change some things and some will stay the same but Again I will say we are all after the same thing HUMAN FLIGHT. Jade...

Kjerag jumps:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxk0IXmnJBM

Mach 1 proxy flights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTrVLy0Frf4
Have as much fun as you can before you die and Die having the most fun you can. boomshakalaka..

I personally fly phoenix fly products, but have a great amount of respect for tony suit products, but every time I see a t-bird or x-bird, I cant help but think it looks like a flying loaf of bread. Aesthetically, this suit does nothing for me at all, and Im a vain bastard, so that matters.

I personally fly phoenix fly products, but have a great amount of respect for tony suit products, but every time I see a t-bird or x-bird, I cant help but think it looks like a flying loaf of bread. Aesthetically, this suit does nothing for me at all, and Im a vain bastard, so that matters.

I think the X-Bird looks good (and will probably perform well).

PS: I appreciate form but am more concerned with function. I'm lucky though because the Vampire 3 appears to have both form and function ... just have to wait a couple more weeks.
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

Aesthetically, this suit does nothing for me at all, and Im a vain bastard, so that matters.

You need the sock mod? There is a picture of it floating around.

The one with Eric Estrada?
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

... but to give due respect, not nearly as vain as Ed. Looking at more pics from this weekend, I still stand by my flying loaf of bread statement.

Silly Charlie, genetics and carbon fucking fiber.....not vain. ;):D:P
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

OK, I remember the design with bent elbows.

There was the other one which I send Toni per E-Mail, the one with armwing-extensions based on the XS.

I just mixed that together.
Maybe because it was the first real suit which I saw on foto instead of just drawings.

Looks like you guys extremly busy, dont know where you find all the time :)

don´t pester the jester . . or better: WHY SO SERIOUS ? ?

www.pralle-zeiten.de

I just made my first flight on my new X-Bird... I just had an orgasm...I'm not kidding

Sustained 30's without trying. Me and J-Sho surfed some amazing clouds. Saw deploying canopies WAAAYYY below and I thought they were freeflyers. They were the rest of our WS group. We SMOKED them!

I LOVE IT

I just made my first flight on my new X-Bird... I just had an orgasm...I'm not kidding

Sustained 30's without trying. Me and J-Sho surfed some amazing clouds. Saw deploying canopies WAAAYYY below and I thought they were freeflyers. They were the rest of our WS group. We SMOKED them!

I LOVE IT

DAMN YOU PHIL!! .....

Sorry for the personal attach there Phil, My wallet just gets upset now and then when I want something new at times.... Your post did not help the lowering of my Want or the Groan my Wallet is starting to making.. ;)

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

I'm thinking about a new suit anyway, and the new wings look great. How are they for deploying? Any problem with the wing getting in the way, or different technique needed?
How do you think the x-bird would work as an all around suit? Maybe a t-bird would be a better choice for me. I like the floatyness of my SM1, but don't get the speed or control I want. It could be a better fit though, which is why I'm thinking about a new one. You once recommended a Raptor and that was right on for me. What about the new suits?
But what do I know?