pierre3636

TONYSUIT X-Bird

It Is SIIIICK. Basically an XS with the T-Bird scallop. Cleaner leading edges, new inlets and Mini Ribs. I will have a video up tonight of me flying it yesterday. Basic line.... I was able to have an avg 33 mph skydive, with 3:20 length on the first jump. First jump!!

More to Come. :)
Justin

Wingsuit organizing, first flight courses and coaching
Flock University
Tonysuits

It Is SIIIICK. Basically an XS with the T-Bird scallop. Cleaner leading edges, new inlets and Mini Ribs. I will have a video up tonight of me flying it yesterday. Basic line.... I was able to have an avg 33 mph skydive, with 3:20 length on the first jump. First jump!!

i clipped it, also it was a cloud surfy day:D:D:D:D:D:D

I ... am ... envious!
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

The people in that big house didn't Rick too bad did they?

glen - it may be time for all of us to consider talking to you about your drinking problem....

If anyone was home, they didn't come out.. Even after packing right were I landed. Looong way back to the dz :D

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

So nice to see that you, Jeff and Toni use my drawings for the new x-suit.

I still remember, when I explained it to you in my garage and your faces changed from unbelieving to understanding...

It looks realy like you make the pattern exact the way we draw it together last year.

Thanks for believing in my inovations and working out my new design.

Will you fly it at Wings over Marl?
This year it will be alowed to change suits in the unlimited class!

Christian
don´t pester the jester . . or better: WHY SO SERIOUS ? ?

www.pralle-zeiten.de

I was able to have an avg 33 mph skydive, with 3:20 length on the first jump.

Hi Justin,

it is possible to post GPS-track on trackingderby.com?

33 mph (53 kmh) was flown with V2s at Stupino Winguit Competition 2007 by best Russian wingsuit pilots. ;)

Could you please post the exit and deploy altitude for 3:20?

Denis

Those were some tasty clouds. It looked like fun.

The suit looks quite nice. When will orders be accepted on this new monster?? Price??
WSI-6 / PFI-55
The Brothers Gray Wingsuit Academy
http://www.myspace.com/cgwingsuitpilot
http://www.myspace.com/thebrothersgray

i must be honest - the tonysuit factory (design/test) keeps impressing me. yes some ideas are wack and some work only for specific types of flight but they keep coming up with prototypes and new designs, take them out and fly the shitte out of them. sooner or later something big is gonna stick again like when the SM1 came out and moved the whole design envelope a bit.

well done. regardless of what the suit can actually do - this one looks good.

~ time is ~ time was ~ times past ~

Cool video....One tip from a severely drunk, one armed bird in Ukraine for the next model though...

If you guys are going to be cocky and braggy, and make an Xbird wingsuit for the reveal that actually has "V3 killer" embroided on it for the heliboogie in Kjerag, dont have a kid in a Phantom2 equal its performance on the same jump, while having the V3 its supposed to kill actually leave it in the dust:P;)

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Perhaps there is a little confusion I know it's been almost a year since we made the drawing of your new suit but I still have it and it is not like the xbird wing. Remember your suit was designed with bent elbows, short grippers, and the wing root stopping at the hip. Also it has the XS tail narrowed by 3 inches. It is a very interesting design but was not the influence of the xbird. That came from the tbird and XS combined. I'll post the sketch later when I get to my computer.
BUY A WINGSUIT
My Website
Tony Suits
[url "http:/