SCARYPERRY

Birds at SDC

you should hit up CSC - just 25 min north. There are more birds there. No one at SDC flies full time and you will have more fun.

I haven't been to CSC but at SDC it is like pulling teeth trying to get people to put the nylon on. I'm the only person that jumps a wingsuit on a regular basis.

We have at least two including myself on nearly every other load so come on over.

I'm not sure if you are a student, but they have $18 jumps with student id this weekend. Otherwise, I can get you a discount if you let me know your coming.

will be @ SDC weekend of june 12 till 14th any one want to fly with a old buzzard?

Perry~ come down 4th of July and play with Zach and I at CSC~ Ill fly with your old ass~ you are missed!~
Z Flock #11; Muff #1909; PFI #15, USPA Lifer
Commercial Multi-Inst. Airplane/Rotory
www.flyteskool.ws Aerial Photography

you should hit up CSC - just 25 min north. There are more birds there. No one at SDC flies full time and you will have more fun.

I haven't been to CSC but at SDC it is like pulling teeth trying to get people to put the nylon on. I'm the only person that jumps a wingsuit on a regular basis.

INCORRECT!

How many WS jumps did you make at SDC last year? In 2007? In 2006? In 2005? In 2004?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Will see you on the 4th Scotty......have some people meeting me at SDC this weekend!!! Party is on So sorry to hear of Rob.....Please extend my sympathy to all back at the hills...... Come early on 4th i am 130 miles from there so take a few days and come to the house!!!!!
worken on details for film with the flock of geese this fall when they migrate you want in???
Only he can be happy,who can make his the present hour,for today he has lived

INCORRECT!

How many WS jumps did you make at SDC last year? In 2007? In 2006? In 2005? In 2004?

I'm sorry if you disagree but I'm referring to people I see out there every single weekend. There are some that have wingsuits but they are mostly freefliers and break out the suit very rarely. I'm speaking strictly from what I have SEEN personally.

it's been than way for years. One or two people will pull them out from time to time, but it's rare. There are two or so more that have suits, but they never fly them.
kallend, how many ws jumps have you done those years... how about those that weren't solos... or those with a better flier than you? just summerfest I'm sure..I'm just saying..

Skittles - got have fun with Perry and learn a few things. Will see you both at CSC for the 4th.

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

i
kallend, how many ws jumps have you done those years... how about those that weren't solos... or those with a better flier than you? just summerfest I'm sure..I'm just saying..

I've made more WS jumps at SDC than Skittles has made total jumps:P

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Perry's back in the game! Woot!
Wish I could make it out there. If you're gonna be anywhere near my neck of the woods this season lemme know ok? We got partyen to catch up on.
Fly safe brother bird!
-B
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.