Deniq

Prototype "Giboline 3"

I'm a physiotherapist. I've interested myself in the anatomical component of the wingsuit. A bad body position in the best wingsuit flies badly. A good body position makes a big part of the performance. Now take a wingsuit which helps a bad flyer having the proper position. What could be the result?...

... a V3? :P

Wise interpretation. Congrats!

I'm a physiotherapist. I've interested myself in the anatomical component of the wingsuit. A bad body position in the best wingsuit flies badly. A good body position makes a big part of the performance. Now take a wingsuit which helps a bad flyer having the proper position. What could be the result?...

Hmm, Is this reply to one of my posts from years ago?

I thought we had an agreement on the issue :)

Kris

If I could find a test pilot tall enough! I'm 1m89. 1m85 is ok (Olivier Vietti's height). Otherwise, it might be too small I fear...

this is why I suggested Jarno (Mccordia), good size, good shape. I don't know Douglas(DSE)'s body shape.

Both do A LOT for the skydiving community, and are/seem to be good people.

I already had Jarno sleeping at home, and I would also have Douglas at home anytime.

Glad that we are looking at a restart.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Ok, you mark one point!... ;)

But it's a tricky game: you don't claim anything, people don't pay attention. That's a fact of life...

You deserve the naked truth maybe: While finishing the proto nr 3, I've been working 10 hours a day during 2 months, because I was jobless. At the very end of the work, my wife was giving birth to my second child. My reserve chute was due to repack, the Cypress was over, and my license too. When it was still time to do the tests (chute still ok, measure tools ok, pilot ok), the manufacturer didn't send the demo suit for comparison. So the only measure was on the 1st test flight. Not enough to be published a proper way. But the measures were read on the tool for sure. New tests must be done to prove anything.
Sorry for those who thought they had been lied... [:/]

Gibolin from Switzerland

Yessss!

The adventure can keep going. Let's all see if the results can be that good with proper tests!

Happy to see the community is moving its ass for the project, thanks! Put a smile mon my face! ;)

Btw: Fish, did you get my SMS yesterday?

Gibolin from Switzerland

Unemployed and uncurrent jumper spends mega hours over years building a wingsuit from recycled materials with claims of groundbreaking performance without any casual benchmarking to begin with.

Needs a pilot: Who does the suit fit?

Uncurrent: Lapse in skydiving license?

Broke and uncurrent: reserve out of date

At this rate the whole project is headed over a cliff. Base rig anyone?

This thread is AWESOME!

This tread is a train wreck

this type of shit does not help anyone. maybe he is full of shit maybe he isn't ....but he does have a working prototype that might be worth testing... we finally have a crew that is now (hopefully) able to do so... so this type of commentary is simply destructive.. second, the guy was jumping for the 8 years he was building the suit ...

Boris is NOT full of shit. The suit might not be THE BEST, I don't know, but for sure it is a good fast flying suit.

It will be interesting to have a good indian, because the arrow is certainly not bad.

Boris is NOT full of shit. The suit might not be THE BEST, I don't know, but for sure it is a good fast flying suit.

It will be interesting to have a good indian, because the arrow is certainly not bad.

*waiting for DSE to see this*;)
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

this type of shit does not help anyone. maybe he is full of shit maybe he isn't ....but he does have a working prototype that might be worth testing... we finally have a crew that is now (hopefully) able to do so... so this type of commentary is simply destructive.. second, the guy was jumping for the 8 years he was building the suit ...

Why is there a need for a "crew"? Most of the wingsuit companies just have a guy or two hashing out the details before production. Even some of the home made suits builders didn't diddle this bad.

Eight years of building?!? Get it in the air already, eight years of ridiculous obsolescence is more like it.

You are right Chuck this is a great thread.:D

*waiting for DSE to see this*;)

I'm taking it as a compliment.:) Tonto used it often, and it dates back at least as early as the 1950's...
Then again, President Grant thought the "only good Indian is a dead Indian..."
Whatchu tryin' to say, Fish?:P

Tonto used it often, and it dates back at least as early as the 1950's...
Then again, President Grant thought the "only good Indian is a dead Indian..."
Whatchu tryin' to say, Fish?:P

I was basing my affirmation on the tonto Version. It's not the arrow, it's the indian... But in that precise case I heard that the arrow is a bit long for the Indian we have :)