scottygofast

Photos from Flock & Dock 5.0

Hey guys heres just some eye candy from today, ill post more throughout the event~ enjoy!

Very nice! Is Jarno trying to dethrone Burple Mike in being in nearly every shot? :P
Costyn van Dongen - http://www.flylikebrick.com/ - World Wide Wingsuit News

This I will say about Jarno~ He, along with myself, was the last wingsuiter standing... All other wingsuiters, Big and Small, short and not tall, crashed the Fuc% out, and Jarno and I began planning on how we will taking over the rest of the universe. here are a few photos to prove, and once the mornin comes and i get over by the bunker, ill upload all the photos from this weekend to my site, but for now, enjoy!

P.S.~ Jarno represented the UN well~ all other US wingsuiters passed out early~ and jarno was the last wingman standing... more pics to come~ and video!!

I want to thank the Pony Express for its first class in flight delivery service~ Tshirts available on scottyburns.com soon!

Jarno=pony luv~
Z Flock #11; Muff #1909; PFI #15, USPA Lifer
Commercial Multi-Inst. Airplane/Rotory
www.flyteskool.ws Aerial Photography

Justin, Mat (the other one:), Scotty (and anyone else shooting AVCHD) I would like to edit a nice, big video on F&D 5.0.

Shoot me a PM and Ill give zou my FTP info so you can upload any (preferably all) jumpvids you shot and Ill make it something epic!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

The Pony jump was soo much fun!!! Jarno's face when I pulled up and showed it to him. PONY!!!!! he screamed. :D:D:D

Justin

Sadly, http://www.ponylove.com is already taken by an NSFW site.

Otherwise, that would have been a great home for the photo of Jarno. :D
Signatures are the new black.

Hey All~ My apologies for my tardiness in the uploads, but I had to leave out first thing monday to attend the NAB trade show in Vegas. Just got home from seeing all the coolest gadgets, gizmos, and stuff you didnt even know existed under one roof. imagine every best buy, circuit city and comp usa in your entire state, under one roof with tanks and helicopters and all... kinda cool... Thanks again to DSE for the hospitaity and the Invite to a very cool event...

Thanks again to everyone who came down to zhills to join us for this event~ We all had a great time between the jumps, the drinks, old and new friends alike, and of course the vids on the projector on sat nite~

Morpheus and Phoenix Fly did it once again~ Thanks to Rob and Kathy for putting together a great event~

Robi~ if you have never had the honor of meeting or flying with Mr. Pecknick, the easiest way to pick him out of the crowd is to notice the guy walking around with the wheelbarrow~ Their new DVD Fly the Line 2 is just amazing... Captures human flight while terrain flying in ways that you just have to see.... Beautiful job guys!

And to Jarno~ May the ponies be with you~

The Pics are up on my site, and the video is in the works... Thanks again to everyone!

scottyburns.com
Z Flock #11; Muff #1909; PFI #15, USPA Lifer
Commercial Multi-Inst. Airplane/Rotory
www.flyteskool.ws Aerial Photography