arai

my new phantom is here!!

a year later and a new suit means I have to top last years nerdiness

-yes, its cloudy
-yes I'm bored

and yes - absolutly --I can be hired and payed in wingsuits (thats a special note to all you wingsuit manufactures reading ;) )

thanks to phoenix fly and morpheus for yet another pleasant experience

haha, You got me there James. my bad:)
But for the record, We have a Brand New Pony just for Jarno to fly at FLock N Dock. So better watch out, cause the little birdies will see him on it and then we will all lose orders as the Pony will be next new Fly Ride.:ph34r:

Justin

Wingsuit organizing, first flight courses and coaching
Flock University
Tonysuits

hey, I'm always happy to whore out to any wingsuit company that wants some cool shit made. I'm above all the brand war shit that goes on :)

Your pictures crack me up. VERY nice work. LOL Enjoy the Phantom, I know I did. I put 250 jumps on one when I first started wingsuiting. It is a great suit.

Justin
Wingsuit organizing, first flight courses and coaching
Flock University
Tonysuits

yeah its so nice I bought it twice.

I had a phantom 1 as my first suit. Got to the point I wanted a new suit and couldn't find anything that worked better for me. I'm tall and lanky, and found I could slow it down to 40mph decent, so getting a larger wing just meant if I ever flocked my hand would be on my ass. (i prefer flying my suit, go figure)

The suit looks awesome Dan! As do your tinkered pix! Graphic nerdism rocks!!
I do think from now on, we should stop photoshopping Campos into new suit pictures, and start adding some serious ponies!
You coming to Flock and Dock to fly that baby?

Ill also be bringing some video featuring the Phantom2( and other PF suits) in their natural enviroment (see attachedB|)!

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

still waiting for my copy. [:/]

There was a small delay due to the copy facility delivering the DVDs in the wrong sized boxes/cover. They've corrected it past week, and all fancy looking DVDs are now on their way to their new owners..
So watch those mailboxes this coming week;)
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

You coming to Flock and Dock to fly that baby?

I wish, as usual my job gets busy right for the fun events. I'm not going to be able to come free for a couple day holiday until late may/early june. until then I cant take any time off.