IslandGuy

Skyvan At Z-Hills Mar28-29

Come fly with the Z-Flock this weekend. Temps are supposed to be in the 80's.

Gainers, maybe a high speed exit... we'll see what we can do.

Last weekend we were flying the clouds so it looks like the summer fun has begun. B|

Also, hi-alt load (22k ft.) Saturday (usually like 8am). There may be one Sunday too.

Should be a blast, and if not, it will definitely be different. :)
Side note: Last I heard the shuttle is supposed to be landing Saturday 1:43pm, so, depending on the ground track, might even get to hear the double sonic booms.

Well, right now, looks like Chuck, Scotty, and myself, plus 3 other wingsuiters will be there for sure. And, maybe Pilot Paul, and a couple others high probability.

And, there are usually at least 4 or 5 other local crossdressers that swing several ways that will join us. ;) So should be some fine flockin going on.

The hi-alt jump will be out of either the Otter or the Skyvan - not sure yet. Cost is about $60 and you need to manifest - the earlier the better. (DZ phone# is 813-783-9399).

Be ready to jump at 8am. Briefing at 8am immediately followed by gear-up and board the plane.

Sounds like fun with a tailgate at Zhills this weekend, anyone else going to be around for it??

Did you ever get to jump? Our 60 way RW event was called off on account of weather.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Sounds like fun with a tailgate at Zhills this weekend, anyone else going to be around for it??

Did you ever get to jump? Our 60 way RW event was called off on account of weather.

No jumpin, sorry to say. Wind, rain, and clouds pretty much scrubbed it for the entire weekend for me (and pretty much everyone else from what I gather).

That's really a shame about the 60-way event. [:/]

But, did get to hear the double sonic booms as the Space Shuttle passed overhead to land at the Cape.

Good news - the Easter Boogie starts next weekend (April 4th) and runs thru the following weekend.

Hi-alt loads planned for the 5th and the 12th. Typically, a number of birds show up to make it flocking good time... looking forward to it.