Csaber

III. WS Boogie and Comp Hungary 2009

Dear All,

We will put together again the WS Fest in Hungary on Kapos DZ, this year from 30th of July - 2nd of August. We warmly welcome all jumpers for 4 days of fun, hard parties and some nice flying. This year we offer balloon jumps every day from higher altitude than last years, from 2000 meters on the same price (40 Euro).
The wines from 2008 getting very good, and we have more cool skydiver chicks on the DZ...and do not forget your BASE rig at home..

Detailed info enclosed, for further questions please contact me.

Come if you dare, hope to cya all...

Csaber

Conditions: According to the Hungarian regulations for wingsuit jumping holding minimum FAI C licence is necessary. For tracking category FAI B licence required. Helmet, audible altimeter, wingsuit specific parachute, blue FAI licence and reserve packing documentation needed.

Question: are german national license (DFV-license) and german reserve rules (1-year perack period) valid in Hungary?

Conditions: According to the Hungarian regulations for wingsuit jumping holding minimum FAI C licence is necessary. For tracking category FAI B licence required. Helmet, audible altimeter, wingsuit specific parachute, blue FAI licence and reserve packing documentation needed.

Question: are german national license (DFV-license) and german reserve rules (1-year perack period) valid in Hungary?

FAI license for Hungary

Date Sent:
Mar 22, 2009, 1:05 PM
I jump all time with my german license. Why I need additional blue FAI license? We are in Europe!

We pay to much in our life for paper-shuffler! I will pay for my jumps but not for paper!

Please start with at least respecting the rules of the country where you want to jump.

I was jumping there last year. I did my part and collected my blue FAI license. Even I live in Europe, even I have my Finnish license, even I happen to be Hungarian.

Blue FAI/IPC licence is a SPORT licence and it is mandatory to have such on national or international competition sanctioned by FAI or for example National or international ( World ) record organized so to be recognized by FAI/IPC.
As the WS competition is not under any regulation by FAI/IPC there is no point to ''hassle'' people to have such licence on any WS competition.
my 2 cents
Robert Pecnik
[email protected]
www.phoenix-fly.com

....so if jumper is not interested in competitions and heave only parachute licence, does that means he can not jump in Hungary?!

well... that is simply not true , especially as I know bunch of people who are coming there and jump without even knowing how the Sport licence looks and what is it for....

in case that is the Hungarian rule... it is ridiculous rule (sorry) as that licence has nothing with jumpers qualifications in terms of safety and knowledge. It is only the prove that his national committee allow him to compete under the flag of his country...
Robert Pecnik
[email protected]
www.phoenix-fly.com

Don't worry, I was allowed to jump with a Dutch license. If the repack is according to your license it should also be ok.

If I remember correctly the only checking I got there was a big guy that took a step back, looked me over and I guess looked into my soul to confirm that I was licensed.

c u there!
Tristan
Will you answer "NO" to my next question?

Heya guys,

To clear things up, according to Hungarian regulations, holding FAI licence C needed to perform WINGSUIT jumps in Hungary for Hungarians.
If you sign a paper at registration, which says your papers (includes reserve packing date) and experience fits the requirements of your OWN COUNTRY (includes the conditions for performing WS jumps) you are allowed to jump without FAI licence.

...btw I think having B for trackin, and C for WS is a good start level. dont think it is too strict.

Cya:
Csaber

Dear All Birds!

One more week till the 3rd WS Boogie in Hungary!
Get ready your wings, and yourself for 4 days of fun and hard party! We expect more flyers then ever, we offer free registration for the competition, free beer and wine tasting, balloon flight every day for 2000 meters.
We are planing to work with 2 planes (L410) during the event (I still waiting for confirmation, so its not 100% yet). First year we offer prize money in CASH (not so big amount, but not bad for jumping) over other presents!
We warmly welcome all wingsuiters and none wingsuiters, hope to see many of you!

Csaber

Dear All,

The III. WS Boogie in Hungary ended up with 4 days of beautiful weather, hardcore party, lots of jumping, ballon flights, and good comp results. Considered the number of the participants this event was one of the BIGGEST WS comp in the world, with 32 WS, 20 tracking and 20 naked tracker (only one short was allowed) competitor, with all together 46 people. All 3 competition days had very light or no wind, so the results show pure flight performances. The Pf Stealth2 could not be beated this year, close race between S8 and V1, unfortunately no Tony attending (got scared?-)) and good debut of Intrudair Supersonic. Congratulations for winners: 1-Pergar Bozidar-CRO, 2-Johhny Utah-USA, 3-Gabi Verebes-HUN (in WS), thanks for all for coming, hope you had a good time, huge thanks for BIRDMAN for main sponsoring us, hope to cya next year. Results and some pictures enclosed, more pictures are coming soon.

Cya:
Csaber

Thanks to all for this really great event.
It is one of the biggest ws comp, but I like to see more results over 3000m. I am little sad because my friend from last year did not show up, so we didn't exchange suits this year. I was with new toy and I am sure that he like to try it. Hope to see all of you next year.

Glide ratio falling down proportional to beer amount consumed night before :))

Pergar Bozidar