Heffro1

Sunset Shuttle Wingsuit Jump

Ok so your all gonna hate me for this - but that video was not epic or even good - somebody either needs to tighten the camera down or hold your head steady and quit looking all over the place

Cool that you just 'happened' to be jumping when it launched as the email said - which was really planned without a doubt - but the video is not really very good at all
I am sorry to offend but it is the truth..........who am I kidding I really don't care if I offend anyone - its what I do
Could have been great video but it was not - truth may hurt but it is the truth

Flame away!

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

The video itself may have not been epic (ok ok was not epic) but the jump itself certainly was. We all had the same conversation about Scotty's shuttle pic that was in the USA Today contest...some people didn't think it was the greatest photo and others thought it was the cat's meow. Just visualizing being on the sunset shuttle jump was in and of itself "epic" to me. Hearing Grey Mike on the video shout "there it is...EXIT...GO" brought back extremely vivid memories of an shuttle jump I did many years ago in Z-Hills. My jump didn't go as planned because of a last second scrub of the launch. Seeing Jeff's video really got my adrenaline going thinking about what I missed out on. Not many of us have gotten to do a shuttle jump and not many ever will. Even if the video was not Matt Hoover/Scotty Burns A+ quality who cares? Still a pretty damn cool jump. Wish I had been there. :D