mccordia

Jump the Balloon - Holland (March 28)

jump the balloon
Have you ever wanted to show a non-skydiving friend what its really like to fly a wingsuit!?
Have you ever wanted to jump a balloon to practice or feel what its like to make a still-air exit with a wingsuit, like on a BASE jump. Or just experience a balloonjump for the first time. Or maybe just watch other people jump?

www.flylikebrick.com and www.tunedbyjlo.com now give you that opportunity!

Mark Saterday(morning) 28 March in your calendar!
As we will be organizing a special balloon jump at Harfsen (Netherlands) where you will be able to fly your wingsuit from an altitude of 5000 ft / 7000 ft (depends on air traffic).

Exit with your close friend or loved one right there with you, watching you leave the balloon and fly.
Flying for distance, flocking with friends. Its all possible!
We will also collect video, which will be available online as an edited video a while later. This is not a normal balloonjump, so only wingsuits allowed (unless you have a REAAAALLY good reason not to jump a wingsuit)

We've arranged a special discount price for both skydivers and passengers, including food. Cheap sleeping options available as well.

Phoenix-Fly demo suits are available for the jump!

For more information, send an email to [email protected]
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Heyhey!

Last weekend the weather didnt cooperate, but the weather forecast for the coming week is nothing short of amazing.

We have the two biggest hot air balloons of Europe there for the drop, plus an additional press balloon for the media.

If you want to join in on this one, send us an email at [email protected] before midnight tonight, so we can ad your name to the list that we need to supply the balloon company tomorrow morning.

We'll be getting 7000 ft of altitude. BASE gear is allowed (pinrigs only).

Expect some serious pictures and video after the weekend!B|

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Heyhey,

I asked this question yesterday to the coordinator, and he sayd it wouldnt change, but tonight Ill hear the final starting time.
In case its earlier (arrg!) Ill post it here and via email to all participants..
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

The weather forecast promised clear blue skies and a mild breeze, but sadly (after most people got up at 4:00 am to be there in time) we had to end the day pretty early, with a cancelation due to bad weather (low cloud cieling and mild rain).

Which was weird (and sh*tty) looking at the clear blue skies we've had for the whole week up untill now (and probably again tomorrow:S).

We will set up this event again for the start of next month, and we will contact everyone again with a proposed date soon.

For the next event we will (again) have a press balloon for wingsuit flybys.
Everyone eager to be there, just shoot us an email at [email protected] and we will send you further details/dates as soon as we have em!

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?