Rudderow

here I go...

Tony and I designed it during the New Years boogie

That's a very cool design! Well done.

...mandatory Campos...

That... is... awesome...

Scott, I always suspected you were a pretty butterfly deep down inside...
Skwrl Productions - Wingsuit Photography

Northeast Bird School - Chief Logistics Guy and Video Dork

I just got my BEER wingsuit!! Tony and I designed it during the New Years boogie. Can't wait to jump it. My butterfly / aerobat.

Bummer to see that the suit is now listed in the classified's with "0" Jumps on it [:/] It is a nice looking suit and sorry to hear you never got a chance to even try it out....

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

I just got my BEER wingsuit!! Tony and I designed it during the New Years boogie. Can't wait to jump it. My butterfly / aerobat.

Bummer to see that the suit is now listed in the classified's with "0" Jumps on it [:/] It is a nice looking suit and sorry to hear you never got a chance to even try it out....

Scott C.

:(:(:(
I was also really sad to notice that a few days ago.

Lauren - I was looking forward to coming to xkeys a few times and flying with you this summer.

wah - wah - wah :(

Scott C.

:(:(:(
I was also really sad to notice that a few days ago.

Lauren - I was looking forward to coming to xkeys a few times and flying with you this summer.

wah - wah - wah :(

Lauren...I cant believe your selling that lovely suit, I bet its to get money to go to Aussi
Life is a series of wonderful opportunities,
brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.

tonysuits.com

Lauren...I cant believe your selling that lovely suit, I bet its to get money to go to Aussi

Yeah thats what I'm guessing too, eh lauren? Moving sale?

cor bloody el, Phil Peggs, thought you dropped off the planet, flew off maybe
Life is a series of wonderful opportunities,
brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.

tonysuits.com

Nice design.

Shes selling because:

Purchased on a whim and I can't afford it nor am I a wingsuit flyer.

Also noticed that is the only TonySuit in the classifieds, all the rest are Birdman and PF. Why would that be?
HISPA #93
DS #419.5

Because theyve been around a lot longer. Like 2 months ago everyone was getting rid of their original mach1s on there. I do love the tonysuits, just answering the question with the obvious. The advent of the V3 has caused a purging of V2s as well.

Yes, unfortunately, I am selling any and everything I own in order to save money for my move. It's going to be expensive. I don't know that I'll have much money to spend on jumping this season, but i'm hesitant to sell my rig.

maybe if i sell my house, i can save money by living w/ mom and dad and then i can jump!

:(:(