scottygofast

Puerto Rico 2009, from my perspective....

Hey there guys and gals~ Im still in heaven down here in puerto rico, but the internet seems to be slower than id like, so to tide you all over until I get home late tonite, I managed to get a small album of some of the most enjoyable moments in the air on my website. I know its not much, but by this time tomorrow I should have most everything up. I just cant say thanks enough to Jason and Viviana for such a wonderful event. Every year it just keeps getting better and better. 320 regestrants this year, and lets help em get to 500 next. Id like to see a minimum of a 50 way flock next year, and bring it all down and land on the beach, any takers?

Everyone did just an amazing job... Thanks also to The rest of the puerto rican crew that made this event happen~ And to ROOK~ for the use of your beautiful aircraft and manifesting with Erin just made things a breeze. Justin, Scott, The brothers Grey, Matt, Everyone just put on a top notch event. And to Danny and Jose~ our puerto rican brothers, hope you all get to make friends like these while your down here!

Without further ado~ here ya go, and promise more to come very soon... video is..........

Scotty
Z Flock #11; Muff #1909; PFI #15, USPA Lifer
Commercial Multi-Inst. Airplane/Rotory
www.flyteskool.ws Aerial Photography

I hope you feel better Spot~ These May help~ Without further Ado~

And now The Rest of the Story~

scottyburns.com

All Photos are or will be online in the next 30 mins, and the Video were' shooting for less than 48hrs. Also make sure to check out Zach's addition to the Sky2 Library at our vimeo page

vimeo.com/sky2

Anyone wishing to order prints, or have any questions, please email me sizes and file #''s and ill get back to you. Still trying to get the store running correctly. Thanks and WOW you guys ROCK!

Scotty
Z Flock #11; Muff #1909; PFI #15, USPA Lifer
Commercial Multi-Inst. Airplane/Rotory
www.flyteskool.ws Aerial Photography