Helmut

Flock n Dock 5.0 Registration is UP

Butters,
Wow, very innovative to use a straight-leg style.:) Just don't get *too* caught up on flying; it's more about freefall time.

"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

Tony,
Why always the negative comments? Yet another person who is NEVER at any events commentating about them. Im sure you spend all of your time "LEGS OUT" Your probably the best wingsuiter in the world, according to the legs out index. Seriously, lay off everyone else who is out there actually jumping and attending events. Put your suit where your mouth is, and come show us your LEGS OUT SKILLS.

See you at Flock n Dock

Justin
Wingsuit organizing, first flight courses and coaching
Flock University
Tonysuits

Tony,

Justin,

Why always the negative comments?

What did I write that was negative?

Yet another person who is NEVER at any events commentating about them.

Sorry, I just started wingsuiting last summer and only have so much vacation time and money. I've been to three events (two in the past two months) and I've enjoyed all of them.

Im sure you spend all of your time "LEGS OUT"

Actually, I don't but I do enjoy spending my time "LEGS OUT".

Your probably the best wingsuiter in the world, according to the legs out index.

Thank you for the compliment but I know many wingsuiters who are better than I am.

Seriously, lay off everyone else who is out there actually jumping and attending events.

I didn't know I was laying on anyone else.

Put your suit where your mouth is, and come show us your LEGS OUT SKILLS.

First, where is my mouth? Second, I would like to come show you my LEGS OUT SKILLS so that you could help me improve them (I watched you take off at break-off).

See you at Flock n Dock

I will if I can.

Justin

Tony
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

Tony,
Why always the negative comments? Yet another person who is NEVER at any events commentating about them. Im sure you spend all of your time "LEGS OUT" Your probably the best wingsuiter in the world, according to the legs out index. Seriously, lay off everyone else who is out there actually jumping and attending events. Put your suit where your mouth is, and come show us your LEGS OUT SKILLS.

See you at Flock n Dock

Justin

I've jumped with he real Tony years ago. Even when he got a V-1 and had trouble hanging with a flock. I haven't seen him in years........ in fact I believe he is under deep cover and can't post. These posts are from Yuri who has stolen his logon. I know that anti-flock attitude anywhere.

Tony,
Why always the negative comments?

I had no/none/zero negative comments, I was merely praising Mr. Butters on his flocking.

Yet another person who is NEVER at any events commentating about them.

Once again, just praising the flocking that was depicted in the photo Mr. Butters posted.

Im sure you spend all of your time "LEGS OUT" Your probably the best wingsuiter in the world, according to the legs out index. Seriously, lay off everyone else who is out there actually jumping and attending events. Put your suit where your mouth is, and come show us your LEGS OUT SKILLS.

That's what I did at FnD4 and FnD3. I realize you either don't remember me or the jumps you were on with me at FnD4 (and what happened) so I won't worry about your rambling. Sorry you're having a bad day and I hope you cheer up Justin. :)
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

#1. Yuri - going to enjoy turbulence-free flights while all air-disturbing L/D=0.5 f**ckers are a thousand miles away.
001. Scotty Burns
111. Matt Hoover
3. Andreea (Supergirl)
4. Jarno 'Mc' Cordia
5. Robert Pecnik (maybe:)
6. Justin Shorb (Jsho fo sho. 2020) oh and flock U
7. Matt Shroyer
8. Scott Bland (notsane)
9. me (badenhop)
10. Rick (dzjnky) oh, and flock U fo sho
11. Marion Mobley (fmmobley
12. Michelle (EmLo)
13. Todd (DaMan)
14. Scott Gray (The Brothers Gray)
Android+Wear/iOS/Windows apps:
L/D Vario, Smart Altimeter, Rockdrop Pro, Wingsuit FAP
iOS only: L/D Magic
Windows only: WS Studio

see you at 5.0?

Probably not this time. I've made some large gear purchases lately and still have Malaysia tour and European mountains higher on the priority list. I'll try to make it to something on the west coast though, especially if the florida boys come over like last year. Winter jumping is nice especially when you don't have to do it at night in 30 degree temps. :)

High Altitude Loads

Saturday and Sunday
8am briefing, 8:30am takeoff.
Pre-manifested the day before, no show – no refund
$59/slot to 22K’, and max 16 per load

Overall Plan
After all the big way activity that's gone on over the past few months, we're pretty sure that
everyone would have a better time if we concentrate on smaller dives ... as in an Otter full. So, depending on the number of people that show up, we'll be splitting into x number of groups so that each group can concentrate on the skills they need to acquire. Let's not call it a skill's camp, but you get the idea.

Let's hear your thoughts (if you're coming).

Scott

Well here is what I am personally organizing at FND5.0: diamonds; lots of them; all configurations and manageable sizes.

-little 4-way diamonds
-9-way diamonds
-16-way diamonds
-vertical diamonds
-vertical diamonds with hollow centers (formerly known as "flying vagina dives"
-backfly diamonds as big as we can get them, transitioned on key from belly-down diamonds
-vertical backfly diamonds
-combination flat/vertical diamonds

That's all I am doing, so if you are interested in joining up (and have SOLID backfly skills), get with me when you get here.

Chuck
Z-Flock Wingsuit School

Sounds awesome guys!

Flights are booked...and Im up for anything!
Looking forward to talk and jump with everyone, will be good to finaly put a face on all of you guys avatar/dz.com nicknames!

Anyone wanting to try some of the PF sky-toys Im bringing, just come up to me and say hi!

p.s.
They didnt allow pony's as checkin luggage, so might have to leave that one at home!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

They didnt allow pony's as checkin luggage, so might have to leave that one at home!

you're supposed to get a full ticket for your pony, don't you have any respect for it?

I believe Jarno meant his silicone pony.

Don't you worry, don't you worry. While he's not bringing the real pony, he's bringing something that can make any of the flockers feel and perform as one.

Don't you worry, don't you worry. While he's not bringing the real pony, he's bringing something that can make any of the flockers feel and perform as one.

duuuude, that is awesome, we should get one for Purple Mike to wear next time he takes a naked chick on a rodeo

Will he be able to borrow your tail to go along with that headgear?
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I believe Jarno meant his silicone pony.

I ment a real one Yuri.....we enjoy the interaction with living things instead just getting satisfaction from devices..

Much like flocking with other people, and you just doing the solo thing with a gps device, and trying to convince people its soo much better;):P

Who needs friends anyway huh;)
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?