bdrake529

V3 - anyone have one (production) yet?

Having recently placed my order for a V3, I'm eager to hear the feedback of those (non-PF employees/test jumpers) who have already received theirs.

Though I bought it solely for BASE purposes, I'm curious if anyone has flown theirs in a skydiving/flocking environment. Is it easier to flock with than the V2? I know some people have no problem flocking in V2s, but a lot of people I know have a hard time due to the lack of lift at slow forwards speeds. The promo-material for the V3 seems to indicate the bigger armwings help alleviate this.
Brian Drake

So it shouldnt be long before some more trustworthy people share their views on how it flies

I consider the PF guys trustworthy enough to design and build a suit that I will be trusting my life to (in a way). So no knock on them for wanting an outside opinion.
Brian Drake

I know..Im a big fan of PF and the gear they make....so much I broke ties with old 'friends' and am now pushing a brand (PF) I really believe in....but enough on that one..:S

The V3 is an amazing suit. And I wish people could see more of the stuff Robi and the guys have been doing with it off the mountains...its mindblowing....

More and more V3s should be arriving at their resp. new owners around these days...so it cant be long untill pix and video start popping up everywhere..

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

I consider the PF guys trustworthy enough to design and build a suit that I will be trusting my life to (in a way).

If you plan to start WS base you may want to do a few with your acro before getting bigger wings.

In fact I highly recommend you get the shadow leg wing-mod for the acro, regardless if you base it or not. Have you noticed the few people with new custom acros that have more leg wing? A little bird told me it is a sweet combination.

If you plan to start WS base you may want to do a few with your acro before getting bigger wings.

BASE progression this summer
PF Tracking Suit -> Acro (why do you think I kept it?) -> V3

Didn't know about the "shadow-mod" for the Acro. Will look into that.
Brian Drake