mccordia

FlyTheLine2 - Trailer & DVD

On the PhoenixFly website and YouTube channel you can now get a short, but sweet taste of whats to come for spring 2009.

The new PhoenixFly DVD: FlyTheLine 2

Ive been lucky enough to see the whole DVD already, and work on some minor aspects of the film. And I can honestly say its one of the most amazing things Ive seen in basejumping and wingsuit flying in general.

Even if basejumping totaly isnt your thing, I know for sure no nylon-lovin' wingsuit flyer should be able to watch this without having his heart skip a beat in exitement.

There is a short trailer and some information on the DVD release at www.phoenix-fly.com.
And unlike typical Hollywood trailers, this one only shows you a fraction of the stuff thats actually in the full feature.

There is also a version of the trailer available on YouTube

Be sure to check it out.
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

WS Base is my dream (dream of any ws skydiver I think), but that will probably remain only dream.
In comparison to this any skydiving flocking looks like walk of Kaiserpinguinen on the ice...

Thinking of my comments from another thread, this time "professionals" have done nice job.
I think, I will buy this one...it pure entertainment and joy.