skittles_of_SDC

What is the wingsuit mod for containers?

Ohh another death trap owner :D... Well I had partly open corners on my old rig (worked like a charm). I take advice from my rigger seriously and he adviced against it on the jav; reason is that in order to have any effect on that rig, it have to be completely open (dynamic). He had done one mod. himself and he just did not "like" it. The sequence stuff... The looks... The sequence stuff is obvious TO ME. The looks IS important, while I walk to the plane...

I fly a Phantom. I got 150+ jumps with a VectorII and a couple with a Javelin `96. None of my rigs got any WS specific modification. I used a 32" kill line PC with a short bridle without any problem whatsoever for 100+ jumps. For the record I open from full flight so not from a vertical trajectory....

There are many parameters in this equation. The boxed design of the tray is just one of the parameters. What sdctlc points out reg. how tight does your canopies pack in your rig, is yet another parameter. And my stuff packs tightly: guilty of getting a more docile canopy after experiencing some violent spinners :)

Ohh another death trap owner :D... Well I had partly open corners on my old rig (worked like a charm). I take advice from my rigger seriously and he adviced against it on the jav; reason is that in order to have any effect on that rig, it have to be completely open (dynamic). He had done one mod. himself and he just did not "like" it. The sequence stuff... The looks... The sequence stuff is obvious TO ME. The looks IS important, while I walk to the plane...

u guys should seriously consider getting another rig. i'd really hate to see some more people go because of the jav-"deathtrap"-elin! specially since its such a well-known fact that you can even find it on the interweb! :|B|[:/]

:D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda