Butters

What is "the work"?

Aww shit. I was hoping I fell into the "too old to be good" category, since Chuck is almost young enough to be my son...

Thats impossible --- here is the story I heard:

God said "Chuck what is that you made?"

Chuck said "I want to call it dirt"

Yes Chuck my mom fed me gun powder and thats why my eyes are that far apart

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Sorry sweetie (I'm nervous you 'preciate the smooth curvesof my ass covered in nylon, butt flattered anyway...)
Chuck's birthday post-dates mine by quite a few years. Ask Justin, Scotty, Rick, Burble Mike...they were at my birthday party in Pepperell and saw my drivers license.

Besides, who do you think Chuck was talking to when he made dirt?;)

You did catch where I called you out too right?

:ph34r:

Sure did, I'm feeling the love. You got us all.

It will never be like it was in the old days. We use to have to circle the wagons against the Bird-man instructors..... now not so much, everybody knows they are all full of shit and empty promises these days. Even those with less than the minimum number of jumps.

And did you leak info about a baby Boule? That is its own tread right there. That is going to be the work!

Fixed that for you :o

Hmm ... if that works, I do have something to learn. So, should I give back what I've been given. Hmm ... move over, the eggs are cracking and the fledglings are about to take over the nest. :P
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

This thread had gotten quite stale.

Now it makes me giggle again.

I love you guys!! No Homo of course. :S

...and Voodoo you're such a shit stirrer. Keep up the good work. You had been slacking for a while.

WSI-6 / PFI-55
The Brothers Gray Wingsuit Academy
http://www.myspace.com/cgwingsuitpilot
http://www.myspace.com/thebrothersgray

It is true, i will be sticking to my local DZ for a while but PF will still be out there ;)

You're also one of those lucky bastards with a cliff in the backyard as a home DZB|

Guess Lutz and some other peeps will be running around EU and US to spread the love the coming year or so..B|

Must be fun having to people in the house in a few months who you can adres with "who's your daddy!"
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Though some people choose to focus on only tracking and related style jumps, I tend to believe in a more all round background, and having some RW experience (diving/approaching formations, docking, seperation) as well as freeflying exits/seperations (people spread throughout the sky more un-even/diff/levels).

I'm not one of those "naturals". I'm just a guy of average ability who took his FJC just after passing the recommended minimum number of jumps, and Jarno's view has been my experience.

Until recently, the basic freefall and RW skills were what I needed the most. When I transitioned from my beginner suit, I was so focused on flying the regular suit that I effectively forgot the basic skills and ended up fighting rather than flying my suit.

I was fustrated and scared enough that I was seriously considering selling my suit, but I'd bought it as a way of fulfilling a promise to my son's memory. So, I decided to spend a few jumps just getting comfortable doing the basic freefall/rw skills in the suit before deciding whether to get out of ws'ing or not. Somewhere along the third of those jumps, I found myself confident and relaxed enough that I was flying the suit without having to try to. Since then my only issue has been learning when to turn back towards the DZ to avoid contracting an acute case of get-home-itis.

-Blind
"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."

I am confused ..... Jeff said Phil Peggs was the best wingsuit pilot out there -- Justin's website says Jeff is the best wingsuit pilot hands down (though I think that is a sexual thing)
James Boole is soon to be worthless when the bambino comes -- Chuck is getting to old to be good -- Campos only poses for stupid pctures of people with new suits - Birdman now makes jeans - Shorb is in every newspaper in New England area but claims he hates it .........................and now we have 200 jumps wonders or even jumpers that have only been in the sport for 2 years that are fucking experts --- and 70 something wingsuit pilots that spend 5 days doing a 1 point skydive. It then takes them a month and counting to put together a decent photoshop picture with everyone in their slot

Who did I leave out??????????

See butters thats how you do it you are such a newbie but you have ambition to take over where I left off as I am soon to retire of fucking with old burned out Cali guys with perfect hair and even the ones who are loosing theirs.
I am willing to train you come become a Texican and we can get started it should only take a couple of years and you will be ready

I forgot you will have to pay for training:P

Peace out presidents!

That was an absolutely fantastic rant! I'm honored to even be mentioned!!

This thread is lame! Butters if your gonna stir up shit try making fun of Chuck or Scott Campos -- its much more entertaining ---- But then if you HAD MORE JUMPS you would know that:P

I agree. Excellent post. Please pick a fight with me or Campos.

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room." Dr. Strangelove

"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

I am soon to retire of fucking with old burned out Cali guys with perfect hair and even the ones who are loosing theirs.

Is that all you got Homo? :D
Get back to work swingin' your sweaty balls for the sweaty office fat chicks, and think of some better ones! You told me work was slow, now I know you meant, "you are slow".....;)

Glen and I aren't burnt, it's just the Cali sun shine that makes us look this way ;) BTW, I'm making Glen a carbon fuckin' fiber hair piece like mine, so he'll be sporting a new doo soon! B|

See you this spring Homo, and bring your Sancho Ted.... :)
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com