hjumper33

My New Phantom 2

I asked him to scale up the arm wings a bit. It's phenomenal and perfect in every way. Definitely my default everyday wingsuit.

It must be very close to the ghost, no? If I judge by the overlay ?
Why not go for a Ghost in the first place, which feel like a souped up Phantom right from sthe start ?

No, my suit is only slightly bigger than my first Phantom2. The shape is still "pure". I don't need a Ghost. I have a ton of larger suits on the rack in my school for times when I need a bigger wing.

my suit is only slightly bigger than my first Phantom2. The shape is still "pure".

Would you say its like the original Phantom without the dog leg in the trailing edge near the root, basically a straight line. Or is it bigger still ( and with or without a dog leg in the rear edge?)

He has already jumped at Lodi. He said he wanted to have some practice diving to the formation. Let's just say he had a longer dive then he expected.>:(

I'd like to see that video Charlie.:ph34r:

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Haha, yah thanks to monkey, but it flew damn nicely. Bad weather has stopped any base thus far. Flew it a few more times yesterday, still figuring out the little tricks, but averaging probably in the mid 50s while still screwing around a lot on jumps. Ill do a max time at some point to figure it out.