unclecharlie95

Big way formation photos needed

Don't want to post details until i'm sure it is worthwhile..

fair enough, but don't dismiss an idea immediately if it doesn't look like it's gonna work. throw it out there anyway... sometimes all you need is a second opinion to refine it into something that works quite well, you never know...
one bad idea might just provide the missing piece for someone else's good yet unfinished idea.

Don't want to post details until i'm sure it is worthwhile..

fair enough, but don't dismiss an idea immediately if it doesn't look like it's gonna work. throw it out there anyway... sometimes all you need is a second opinion to refine it into something that works quite well, you never know...
one bad idea might just provide the missing piece for someone else's good yet unfinished idea.

Yeh, the other thread was filled with tons of brainstorming ideas. Throw it out there, James. :P
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

... and it's PERFECT!

I did make a comment in Elsinore that real birds (who fly for hours every day) do not fly flocks nearly as cleanly as we were (who fly for a few minutes a week at most, usually).

Not bad...
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

I did make a comment in Elsinore that real birds (who fly for hours every day) do not fly flocks nearly as cleanly as we were (who fly for a few minutes a week at most, usually).

:D:D

Try getting 100 wingsuiters in formation to make a co-ordinated sharp 90 right with no collisions and we'll see who's better at flocking.

The birds just know that looking neat isn't what's really important;)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Aha, someones been paying attention. Theres some weird kind of zen thing tied up in the concept of understanding how many birds can fit on a phone line. I knew you understood it the day half the flock wound up on the birdhouse roof, (our phone line) wondering how many we could fit before either A: one falls off or B: Franny yells at us to get off the roof again. Theres a number of relationships there including the inverse one where the odds of not being noticed and yelled at for being on the roof get twice as bad with every bird that goes up there. Or something like that. Whatever. 1 bird could stand up there for weeks, unobserved. Ever since I pranked Justin with the chain-mail perch I've been trying to think of a better one thats both hook knife proof and Franny repellent. Tug boat anchor chain, maybe, only need a couple of links...
-B
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.