virgin-burner

for fucks sake!

oh, and i completely forgot bragging about the last flights on the prodigy, 91 seconds in about 3000 meters freefal, average fallrate of 75mph on the second half of the jump.. and SHITLOADS of distance covered, i was hauling some serious ass.. you better watch out! :P

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

to round things up, i now have a tonysuit, a birdman, maybe put a phoenixfly on order? vampire3!? :P:):D

stop buying gazillions of suits and just start flying your ass off.
fly, fly, fly, go to lots of wingsuit boogies, fly, fly some more... then worry about lots of suits.

anyway, CONGRATS on your first flights! welcome to the flock!

Its actually 2nd-go First flights:P

And definately a good one.

Getting a cheap classic II to get some flying experience , before moving on to bigger suits.
And lateron have a nice suit to use/abuse for friends who can fly but dont have the dough to buy their own suit yet...

Did hear the previous owner was a bit of a gay pony-lover..check the suit for white crispy stains..:P

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

..and after the mach1, i'm getting a birdman classic now too! does it ever stop!?

life is good! :)
pics will follow.. :)

hi everyone, my name is jeremy and im an ADDICT. i have had to purchase 3 ws this year and still own 2 of them and i don't think i can bring myself to sell either of them. in the end, you will continue to put money into nylon crack until you are a wingsuit instructor and own enough suits to fit everyone that may be interested in getting training at your dz. and even, then you will probably still put money into it. btw, why the hell do you want a classic? tony is the only way to fly!
Blue Skies Filled with Birdies,
Jeremy R. Marston

oh, and i completely forgot bragging about the last flights on the prodigy, 91 seconds in about 3000 meters freefal, average fallrate of 75mph on the second half of the jump.. and SHITLOADS of distance covered, i was hauling some serious ass.. you better watch out! :P

just wait till you are averaging 44mph like i do (yes, average, not just hitting 44 @ 6g), and you have to get the sm1 so you can attempt to go even slower...my goal....to have my dives be in the lower 30's for the whole dive.
Blue Skies Filled with Birdies,
Jeremy R. Marston