The111

Teaser photo from Elsinore Record Event

First 8 rows (36 way) look great in this shot, hard to pick out the line from the 9th and back.

Yeh, the back wasn't even built yet here. I have a few where the back is built, but still not perfect, and in those ones the front isn't as perfect either. I liked this one just because of how perfect the front is. We'll see what happens today!
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

sorry for lurking...not a wingsuiter but was down in elsinore until monday afternoon. i have to say how impressed i was by everything. i loved watching you guys/chicas from the ground and have been cheering you guys/chicas on....even before we left. i hope it all works out...and thanks for posting the pics.....:)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I'm just not used to seeing shots from so far below a formation [because I'm not used to seeing formations this large!].

Strike 2! ;)

I was not below the formation.
Blame the beer. :S:D
I really don't know what I'm talking about.

I'm just not used to seeing shots from so far below a formation [because I'm not used to seeing formations this large!].

Strike 2! ;)

I was not below the formation.
Blame the beer. :S:D

:D i think you'd have more luck replying to Butters :D

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky