MADPROPS

tonysuits intro

who has a tony intro suit ??

i can't find any stats or info on them and i can't find any pics or video

i herd it is 650 for the suit

i'm not really good on the interweb so help would be nice

so anyone with pics or info plz post up

Google is an amazing thing - it takes less time to find an answer then to post this response

http://www.tonysuits.com/zwing/wingsuits.htm

thanks for all the info looks like a sweet deal

just one thing on the link its says this

"This INTRO costs $650.00 and we will buy it back for $400.00
toward the purchase of a new custom Tony Wingsuit"

so all the suits they buy back do they sell them or just use them for demos?? cuz i wouldn't mind getting one of those for even cheaper if the fit was right B|

live and let live

Well, you know the best place to ask?

Hint - it's not here:P

i'm from a small dz no wing suits there :P

That's not what Shrop was getting at. Another 10 seconds of Googling reveal that Tony-suits do indeed have both a phone number and an email address;)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Well, you know the best place to ask?

Hint - it's not here:P

i'm from a small dz no wing suits there :P

That's not what Shrop was getting at. Another 10 seconds of Googling reveal that Tony-suits do indeed have both a phone number and an email address;)

i see i see says the blind man .... but the blind man aslo sees there only open when he is at work. and my work does not let us have cell phones. something about them making the gas plant blow up :(

mmm maybe an email would work better
live and let live

something about them making the gas plant blow up

Sweet! If you do it, get video!

(Tony and Jeffro also have usernames here on DZdot. Might be worth backing up an email with a PM too.)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

the Intro is 650. with a buyback option for a better suit.

the Intro Basic has no grippers, less ribs in the wings, no back vents
and comes in only black, red or blue.

If you want the Intro deluxe its 850. this includes custom colors, foam grippers, back vents and more ribs.

the deluxe is better option as it has more performance and its resale is higher.

as far as buying a used intro Its unlikely. those are mostly used for demos. not only that but we wont sell u a suit for less than 200 dollars. so buy a 650 intro, fly the shit out of it and then trade it in for a raptor and get back your 400. Think about it, either way you will save money....and it will fit

:)
Justin

Wingsuit organizing, first flight courses and coaching
Flock University
Tonysuits

the Intro is 650. with a buyback option for a better suit.

the Intro Basic has no grippers, less ribs in the wings, no back vents
and comes in only black, red or blue.

If you want the Intro deluxe its 850. this includes custom colors, foam grippers, back vents and more ribs.

the deluxe is better option as it has more performance and its resale is higher.

as far as buying a used intro Its unlikely. those are mostly used for demos. not only that but we wont sell u a suit for less than 200 dollars. so buy a 650 intro, fly the shit out of it and then trade it in for a raptor and get back your 400. Think about it, either way you will save money....and it will fit

:)
Justin

mm anyway i could pick up a demo (don't care about color number of jumps as longas it flys) for 200 or 300 bucks B|

that would be sweet
live and let live

mm anyway i could pick up a demo (don't care about color number of jumps as longas it flys) for 200 or 300 bucks B|

that would be sweet

Not with only 50 jumps and no wingsuit instructor at your DZ...

i was waiting for that lol as said b4 i'm going south for the winter and i can get coaching there and i'm going to have more then 200 jumps leaving at lest 50 jumps for wing suit B|
live and let live

I can promise you that no one with Tony Intro demos (like me) is going to sell them to anyone for "two or three hundred dollars." On the contrary, all of the established schools are buying up anything we can get our hands on. I actually just ordered three new Intros for my school (one in each basic size) because I like them so much.

I can promise you that no one with Tony Intro demos (like me) is going to sell them to anyone for "two or three hundred dollars." On the contrary, all of the established schools are buying up anything we can get our hands on. I actually just ordered three new Intros for my school (one in each basic size) because I like them so much.

well you can't blame a guy for trying [:/]

i would still like to get a used one that would fit. it has to be cheaper then a new one :D
live and let live

i would still like to get a used one that would fit. it has to be cheaper then a new one :D

Well what does the tony people do with the suits that have a few seasons of hard boogie use on them from the Demo pile?

Give them to Bird-man so they can make jeans out of them.:o
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Well what does the tony people do with the suits that have a few seasons of hard boogie use on them from the Demo pile?

well i guess thats what i need to find out :P

whats with all the hating on birdman pants :ph34r:
live and let live

whats with all the hating on birdman pants :ph34r:

Nothing, I have a set of bird-man pantz. They are great for tracking, atmonuati and boogieing on the dance floor.

Now their new extreme fashion denim jeans are just gayer than Micheal Jackson. Now thats not hate gay, its just funny I'm laughing at your gay ass kind of gay. They could only be gayer if the BM add featured Jarno and Zeemax posing in the jeans instead of the ubber modelles that are in the actual add.