SkymonkeyONE

My school is not "for sale"

There were TWO more versions of this site prior to the current 2001 start date which is what you are going off of. Many of us found the original site, Sangiro's Synergy in like 1998. Everyone had to re-register for the last change, but there were thousands of people posting to the original version of this site long before 2001. There were originally only three forums.

OK, just for you, I think I might sell the school. What is your bid? I'm cheap. Bring beer though, or I won't take your offer seriously. :ph34r:

How many does Ed have. He did his 10,000th skydive not too long ago, plus hes fairly humble for what a badass he is.

Ed's hair is always perfect, plus he was on the 400-way so he is clearly my superior. Ask him who certified him to be a BMCI though.

Hey Ed, is YOUR school for sale? :D

How many does Ed have. He did his 10,000th skydive not too long ago, plus hes fairly humble for what a badass he is.

Ed's hair is always perfect, plus he was on the 400-way so he is clearly my superior. Ask him who certified him to be a BMCI though.

Hey Ed, is YOUR school for sale? :D

give me a fucking break.

I personally think that BMCI is BULLSHIT. Modern Wingsuits were around for quite a few year before such rating came on the market. Just another gimmick to charge people for coaching.

There are LOTS of competent pilots who don't aspire to have all the ratings in the world - they jump FOR FUN. And many are much more competent than many BMCI/BMI (which by the way is BIRDMAN - a MANUFACTURER rating).

There were TWO more versions of this site prior to the current 2001 start date which is what you are going off of. Many of us found the original site, Sangiro's Synergy in like 1998.

OK, just for you, I think I might sell the school. What is your bid? I'm cheap. Bring beer though, or I won't take your offer seriously. :ph34r:

have you tried running for office ? You have a great way to deflect questions, change topic(s), and make assertions.

here's another assertion for you : perhaps I have been a user of the previous version(s) of the site ?

as you realize, this has nothing to do with selling your school...

I am not at all insecure. I am just a prick with an attitude; same as always.

all this bitching has brought tears to my eyes............oh the good old days when I actually gave a fuck what went on and who was lying about how may jumps they had and the whole BMCI/ PFI / WSI / QRSTUV etc.

If you have never met Chuck then he is a dick -- if you have met Chuck then you know he is a dick but a pretty fun fucking dick and he will always be my negro!! And I used to hate the fucker now I only hate shitty AFF instructors that feel up their students and the DZs that allow it.

PS --- Sorry Campos I don't hate you anymore

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Don't feed the trolls, brother! Can't you tell that I am trying to be the "new Voodew!?" This anonymous prick simply does not get it. I much prefer being a full-on prick all of the time. What a hater..:ph34r:

PS: my school is for sale to you as well. Ten bucks and a reach around ought to do it.

Chuckie

Did I already mention the "FlyLikeBrick Accelerated Rating Training" (F.A.R.T.) program we are going to start teaching soon?

We'll have two different ratings available (number one and number two)

Anybody want one?

Its a 5 day training program, unless you're a friend and we got drunk at a boogie a while ago..then you'll just get one for free..
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

PS: my school is for sale to you as well. Ten bucks and a reach around ought to do it.

Sorry all i got is $4.97 --- and if I am reaching around then I guess I am putting it to you

Maybe we can be 'partners' if I can get a loan for $0.03????

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Don't feed the trolls, brother! Can't you tell that I am trying to be the "new Voodew!?" This anonymous prick simply does not get it. I much prefer being a full-on prick all of the time. What a hater..:ph34r:

Chuckie

who exactly is a troll and who is the anonymous prick you are referring to ?

I simply called you out on unsubstantiated facts.

Did I already mention the "FlyLikeBrick Accelerated Rating Training" (F.A.R.T.) program we are going to start teaching soon?

Anybody want one?

Its a 5 day training program, unless you're a friend and we got drunk at a boogie a while ago..then you'll just get one for free..

I see. The sky is closed there and you have way too much time in your hands... Yack. :S

I see. The sky is closed there and you have way too much time in your hands... Yack. :S

Neeh..just get a job in animation..having roughly an hour spread out through the day waiting for 3d renders is perfect for dz.com spamming...

Packing my wingsuit/rig atm and off to the dz in about 6 hours:ph34r:
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Neeh..just get a job in animation..having roughly an hour spread out through the day waiting for 3d renders is perfect for dz.com spamming...

did you just say animation and 3d rendering?
dude, do you happen to be an OpenGL guru?
if so, I think I may just become your new best friend... :P:)

Are you STILL talking??

Listen man...you are getting bent out of shape over something you obviously know nothing about.

If you were even mildly involved in the skydiving wingsuit scene, you would know who Chuck Blue is, and his comments wouldn't have upset you.

Dosen't it strike you as odd that out of the entire forum of Wingsuiters, you are the only one arguing with him? Perhaps that should tell you a few things:
-He is a respected member of this forum
-He is a respected and experienced instructor
-He is a respected skydiver

Some things I've learned about you:
-You are an idiot who likes to argue on the internet
I will leave it at that, less I anger the greenies

A great man once sayd:

Fighting on an internet forum is like competing in the special Olympics;
Even if you win...You're still a retard!

James Boole also had a good one involving a swimmingpool and pee...but I forget the details on that one and just remembered the (to my 7 year olds mind) funny bits...
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Chuckie

How about a credit default swap and some securitized mortgages?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Are you STILL talking??

Listen man...you are getting bent out of shape over something you obviously know nothing about.

If you were even mildly involved in the skydiving wingsuit scene, you would know who Chuck Blue is, and his comments wouldn't have upset you.

Dosen't it strike you as odd that out of the entire forum of Wingsuiters, you are the only one arguing with him? Perhaps that should tell you a few things:
-He is a respected member of this forum
-He is a respected and experienced instructor
-He is a respected skydiver

Some things I've learned about you:
-You are an idiot who likes to argue on the internet
I will leave it at that, less I anger the greenies

No, I am not surprised at all. And I know quite well who Chuck Blue is, and what his accomplishments are. Please don't mistake accomplishments for a cloak of invincibility though.

cya

And I know quite well who Chuck Blue is, and what his accomplishments are.

If you want post on the internet anonymously, that's one thing. If you're going to cut somebody else down by name at the same time, you're a coward.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Anybody want one?

Well you better start something, some new rating. When BM stops selling wingsuits because there not as profitable as jeans and because they are not any good your BMI-BMCI won't mean didly. It doesn't now but officially non-didly, serious.

I PEE in your swiming pool from the other side of the planet, WEEEEEE. I'm on the internet and I'm fucking winning!!!! WEEEE!

Well you better start something, some new rating. When BM stops selling wingsuits because there not as profitable as jeans

The jeans are profitable?

and because they are not any good

Hey..if even Uncle Charlie is walking around in a pair..it must be the shizzle, and you're just mall-informed. But its forgiven, we've seen 'Borat' and know where you're coming from:P]

I PEE in your swiming pool from the other side of the planet,

Hey..at least here the water is nice and warm..

WEEEEEE. I'm on the internet and I'm fucking winning!!!! WEEEE!

Just wait till I gain admin powers one day....(how many days of PC behaviour on here do you need to be suitable for that one?)
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Thank you for the entertainment guys. It was not my intention to attack ANYONE. Yet many things I said were taken personally. I never made derogatory statements - just asked questions. Please learn to take criticism, even if it's perceived and indirect. In fact, if you notice I did not question anybodies skill - just the statements they made.

Anonymity most definitely takes away from credibility - but I did not at any point list myself as a comparative point - thus who or what I am means squat. Nor did I call anybody out by name, I just quoted a poster above me.

a group unbunching of panties is in order.