SuperGirl

pepperell wingsuits on history channel

http://www.nashobapublishing.com/ci_10445906

"The History Channel (THC) was at the Pepperell Skydiving Center in June, shooting footage for a new series called "The Works."
The upcoming episode will feature a tandem skydive, wingsuit flocking and wind tunnel flight."
"According to the THC Web site, the show will begin airing Sept. 19 at 8 p.m. on The History Channel (Charter channel 54).
In Pepperell, the crew filmed a segment about the wing-suit jumpers (aka Birdmen), and Wilson did his first skydive."

i didn't read the article, just the blurb above.. it's not misleading. Those guys where the camera men hired by the history channel to shoot the footage, so technically the history channel shot it, they were cameramen.
:P

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

all in all a good show. just made me think once again " man I need a wing suit" wanted big boy wing suit used. big enough. but not too large to start on. colors not important hay ... tony you ever find that raptor?
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

all in all a good show. just made me think once again " man I need a wing suit" wanted big boy wing suit used. big enough. but not too large to start on. colors not important hay ... tony you ever find that raptor?

----------------
no I cant find it, does anyone know where the big assed Raptor is that I made for Rigger Ryan, red and somth ??? was in the wingsuit school at z hills
6.3 and 300 pounds :-)
Life is a series of wonderful opportunities,
brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.

tonysuits.com

iTunes, $1.99:

"Skydiving 44:49 The Works. Many of us have marveled to see a man whizzing to earth in free fall wondering how it's possible. Now, we're uncovering the physics, biology and technology behind skydiving. Its history in World War II aside, skydiving today has many surprising applications."

HW

Anybody TVO it and care to share?

I got it saved to my DVR but don't know how I could share it.....
During the show the host says something about how he is going to find out if the "reward outweighs the risk".... He never directly answers this question. SO DOES THE REWARD OUTWEIGH THE RISK?? DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE ANSWER?? Oh wait, the answer is HELL YES

SHAWANGA!!!

Fly Baby Fly
Fly Baby Fly
Fly Baby Fly
Fly Baby Fly
Fly Baby Fly
Fly Baby Fly
Fly Baby Fly
Fly Baby Fly

Funny enough... We have a feral cat problem here at Xkeys... And I personally called the local "we kill" shelter on the 3 kittens we caught today... I'm not kidding!!
BANG!!!!!!!

i am sure somebody out there Tvo'd this show... i was busy getting wasted puertorican style... you know how it is....

so somebody post the vid on youtube or email me it or somehting so i can watch it!!

blue skies..

and congrats to fluku
HISPA 72 ----- "Muff Brother" 3733

I haven't found a bitorrent for it to date.

However, it can be downloaded for $1.99 from iTunes (do a search in the TV area for "The Works Skydiving" and it will show up).

And if you were getting wasted Puerto Rican-style, that explains why you're just posting about it now!

(Man, you guys know how to throw a kick ass party.)
Skwrl Productions - Wingsuit Photography

Northeast Bird School - Chief Logistics Guy and Video Dork