mccordia

18 Sept. 20:15 ARD (German TV)

As part of a nature/science show, the German TV station ARD wil air a segment on wingsuits on Sept 18 at 20:15 (directly after the 8 o'clock news:)
We provided them with (pre-edited) footage from the event, as well as answering their technical questions. So it should be a pretty accurate item with some nice shots on the flying.

Even some Purple Mike made it to TV.
We're getting a copy of the item on DVD and will upload a (subtitled) version to SDM and our website for the non german viewersB|
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

..of a nature/science show, the German TV station ARD wil air a segment on wingsuits on Sept 18 at 20:15 (directly after the 8 o'clock ..

They ask me for a wingsuit and some stuff . .but now they say it is not enough time and it will be next year in april.
So make sure I´m wrong . . . or don´t waste time in front of the screen
don´t pester the jester . . or better: WHY SO SERIOUS ? ?

www.pralle-zeiten.de

They initialy had a bigger item planned, with guests etc.
But its now a trimmed down version with just a host talking, probably some (internet researched) version of the wingsuit history timeline:P
And some footage from cochstedt..

But you can also just not watch TV, and watch it online later. Means you dont have to sit through commercials and all that other crap as wellB|

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

They initialy had a bigger item planned, with guests etc.
But its now a trimmed down version with just a host talking, probably

Better than nothing . . .

This TV-people like to stay in touch with sweet gay youngsters - so no wonder, they keep you informed
all time :$:P

C U soon
don´t pester the jester . . or better: WHY SO SERIOUS ? ?

www.pralle-zeiten.de

It seems they shifted "Die große Show der Naturwunder" to the 16th of October in order to show 22 People (without Wingsuits) running on a tiny little green square (however its not so tiny you couldn't land on it) playing a Ball game (Yes, it requires only one Ball).

I will use the time wisely and watch Wingsuits LIVE in the Air in the meantime, at least if I can fly fast enough to keep up.

Take care up there!