Butters

Back-flying

Initially, I would stick your ass down. This kills your fall rate, but it makes the backflying much more stable. As you become comfortable in this position, gradually straighten your body out (and bring your head back, in line with your spine) until you're in an efficient body position. This position will become more stable with experience.
Brian Drake

Find your BALANCE!!! Suits tend to need less leg wing back flying then you think. Close the leg some and then open it to a balanced point. You might also be flying a bit hip low so think hips up a bit. as you get the balance then you start working on Fall rate and really getting the hips up towards the sky which will slow your fall rate down.

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Suits tend to need less leg wing back flying then you think. Close the leg some and then open it to a balanced point.

I definitely noticed. The first few attempts I kept finding myself going head down ... [:/] I'll try keeping the leg wing closed and slowly opening it.
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

When you track on your back (no wingsuit), you get the best lift by tilting your head right back and looking more in the direction that you're going in than back at your toes. That doesn't work in a wingsuit - you go head down as your suit follows your head.

Best position in the wingsuit is to pull your bum up; imagine you're lying on your back on the ground, pushing down on your heels, the back of your shoulders and the back of your wrists. Don't tilt your head back as much as you would for a tracking dive; rather just keep your spine and neck straight (ish), and maybe look up slightly at the person that's above and flocking with you.

Should help! :)
Also, if you don't have back vents, then you need some air going over the top to keep the suit properly pressurised.

--
BASE #1182
Muff #3573
PFI #52; UK WSI #13