PhoenixRising

Flock U Casa Boogie Aug 21-24

SPOT----- I HAD NO IDEA IT WAS "YOU" ! ... UNTIL I JUST SAW THE OTHER POSTS HERE ON DZ.COM !!!

BEFORE I EVER BEGAN WINGSUITING,.. (OR EVEN THOUGHT I COULD) I WOULD LISTEN TO DOUGLAS SPOTTED EAGLE'S "VOICES" CD WHILE SAILING BETWEEN ISLANDS AND JUST 'REFLECTING ON BEING ALIVE, "CONNECTED" TO THE SEA, SKY,EARTH AND ALL OTHER LIFE. VERY ''DEEP SOUL'' MUSIC ! THANK YOU!

I BELIEVE YOUR MUSIC IS PERFECTLY EXPRESSIVE OF HOW MY SPIRIT FEELS WHEN I AM FLYING MY SUIT PEACEFULLY.---AND I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR MORE OF IT OVER PORTIONS OF FUTURE VIDEOS...-I HOPE OTHERS WILL AGREE??
Life is what happens while we are making other plans.

not sure quite what to say, Stoney, except "thank you for listening."
I've been composing a little while I fly...one of these days, I'll finish "Ghosts and Lovers," which has been in the studio for about 2 years now.

I'm looking forward to hearing it..... Scotty and I listened to "Voices" last night while feeding our faces... It was one of the CD's I salvaged from my boat when she went under. You need to check out the Tiki burn swoop pond ''weather-hold'' entertainment when Scotty posts it and maybe write me a song called " Soon to be a Ghost !" CU so.
Life is what happens while we are making other plans.