NSEMN8R

SDC Summerfest

I plan to be there there the first Sunday and then Wednesday through Sunday. I hope to see you there.

I'll be there mid week through the 2nd weekend.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I will be there Friday through who knows? Mabye the end of it? Leaving in the RV Thursday from Tampa Bay, anyone looking for a ride up? I may have room in the RV~

Scotty
Z Flock #11; Muff #1909; PFI #15, USPA Lifer
Commercial Multi-Inst. Airplane/Rotory
www.flyteskool.ws Aerial Photography

Things are shaping up nicely here. We have been doing anywhere from 5 ways to 12 ways. The birds a getting tighter and tighter. Jeff carved a tiki man luge last night. the booze flowed freely. We had a nice little storm blow throught yesterday about 6 p.m. I destroyed almost all the tents on the dz. We will continue to bust it here at summerfest, doing ten jumps a day. if your not here or in germany;) then you are sucking.

Justin

Wingsuit organizing, first flight courses and coaching
Flock University
Tonysuits

What provoked you to destroy all the tents Justin :P. Just because a storm blew thru.....sheeesh!!!

Sounds like you guys are having fun. I want to see lots of video proof of your shennangans.

Keep it real.

WSI-6 / PFI-55
The Brothers Gray Wingsuit Academy
http://www.myspace.com/cgwingsuitpilot
http://www.myspace.com/thebrothersgray

What provoked you to destroy all the tents Justin :P. Just because a storm blew thru.....sheeesh!!!

Sounds like you guys are having fun. I want to see lots of video proof of your shennangans.

Keep it real.

Justin's busy today making a movie for the Summerfest film fest.

Late start due to clouds but got a couple of flocks in.

well, the video made it into the film festival.It was a nightmare getting it done but i got it. I submitted it to Rook at 11:30 last night while the festival was going. I managed to organize loads all day, and get a movie made. It was started from scratch yesterday morning. oh and landing my entire sunset flock off yesterday didnt help with my timeline either:P

Justin

p.s.
i will post the video for all to see

Flock University
Tonysuits

video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUMkavYuB48

Hi Justin/Scotty/Jeff

Thanks for all the work you guys did.

I suppose someone should mention Perry's 6,000th jump and 3,000th wingsuit jump. SO I will.

ya

Sunset on Saturday we did scary perrys 6000th skydive. Which was also his 3000 th Wingsuit jump. Very nice 12 way with Zach flying smoke. Afterwards I set up a nice group picture that ended with jeff and myself each spraying a can of pressurized pancake batter on perrys head. Congrats on the jump.....perry pancakes!!

Justin

Thanks to everyone at summerfest this year. What a great boogie we had some really fun flocks. Scotty b got some great video and photo. Check it out on his site sky2productions.com. See you next year.
Flock University
Tonysuits