1 1
Butters

Post Your Favorite Picture

I'm originally not from the U.S. and I've seen a lot of places--You're right; Moab is one of most unique places in the world.

The first month the dropzone openend, we did this jump over the canyon.

These pictures are from a video camera, so they are not the best quality. But they're kind of cool.

My current favorite is the 25-way diamond we did at Summerfest, taken from below. Although I have a copy I am respecting the photographer's explicit wishes and NOT posting it until he gives the go-ahead.

I expect it will be in Parachutist before long.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

My current favorite is the 25-way diamond we did at Summerfest, taken from below. Although I have a copy I am respecting the photographer's explicit wishes and NOT posting it until he gives the go-ahead.

Which is your favorite? Marks from below or OB's from the top. If that is the case he put some pics up on his site.

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGallery.asp?evgroupid=0&userid=craigob&gallery_id=1696891

Also some of the T in San Fran

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGallery.asp?evgroupid=0&userid=craigob&gallery_id=1697694

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Which is your favorite? Marks from below or OB's from the top. If that is the case he put some pics up on his site.

OB's pics are nice too, but the shots from below are free of background clutter.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

On 7/10/2008 at 4:27 PM, mccordia said:

wingsuit tandem
A double wingsuit tandem, jumped at the GoFast wingsuit boogie 2007 (hungary). Due to movement between the passenger and tandemmaster, the heading was 'ever-evolving', and it was the most active chasing Ive ever had to do across the sky.
Not the coolest of pictures, but the double wingsuit tandem looks funky..

do you still have that picture around ?