aarthus

New WS model

Now just fill that bad boy up with Helium and see what flight times we can get...

If my math is right, all we would need (at sea level and assuming temperatures and pressures are the same) are about 15kg of helium to lift a 90kg object...

Of course 15kg of helium with the same pressure as the ambient air is gonna make for a pretty puffy suit... :)

Hah. Go to the Flyaway tunnel in Vegas... they put you in a suit like that because they don't like turning the wind up past about 110mph... ;)

Yea..been to a tunnel in germany that had the same baggy suits...you could fit a LOT of extra clothes under there in winter..B|
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Now just fill that bad boy up with Helium and see what flight times we can get...

If my math is right, all we would need (at sea level and assuming temperatures and pressures are the same) are about 15kg of helium to lift a 90kg object...

Of course 15kg of helium with the same pressure as the ambient air is gonna make for a pretty puffy suit... :)

Very puffy indeed - about 90m^3 (or 3200 cu.ft) volume at sea level

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.