8. Marion Mobley
9. Le RoyDB
10. Kallend
11. Missingparts
12. Simon (Mr. Bones)
13. Scotty Burns (SkySquared Productions) / Z-Flock
14. Jeff Smart
15. Rob Jones (Morpheus / Phoenix Fly)
16. John Bast ( aka SpaceCadet or LT Adderall )
17. Katiebear (independent) :)

You can absolutely camp here and they're bringing in a shower trailer some time this week. 2 CASAs and an Otter and backup planes if needed.:)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

THIS WAS ONE "HOT" EVENT !!! Temps approached 100 each day with temps in the plane rising over 110, but blue skies welcomed us every day.

Congrats to all the birds previous and new that made Skyfest a great success. Flyers came from as far as California, with most being from Fla, GA, NC, SC, MD, and VA.

Between the various instructors partnering seamlessly together we introduced more than 10 more people to the flock with several now hooked and ready for more. There was a high level of collaboration, partnership, and safety setting a vibe that made the event good for all. Jeff Nebelkopf kicked off the week with doing some first flight courses, group organizing was in full swing by Thursday. First flight courses continued through the event with Tony Uragallo and our fellow PFI Sean "Monkey" Horton taking students up and added them safely to group dives.

Saturday focused on proximity flying and skills work with us putting up 13 - 14 ways all day. These were the largest wingsuit formations flown in SC to date (per several people at the event). With 2 CASAs the group got many opportunities to do a variety of new and fun exits. Sunday brought some more technical dives with some vertical formations. Winds and heat fatigue wrapped things up mid-afternoon.

Chris, apprciate all the base flying and consistantly getting us back to the DZ.

All the flyers made leaps of progress during the entire event. I hope to see all of you at future wingsuit event (Flock n Dock and Puerto Rico ;)).

HUGE thanks to Jay Schrimsher and his entire Skyfest team, one of the very best events we have been to. WHAT A GREAT VIBE !!! Thank you for having us and I hope the wingsuits added a lot to the weekend. Big props to the pilots, manifest, and the airboss.

We want to thank the vendors/manufactures that provided demos:

Phoenix Fly
Tony Suits
SFly

Hope to see everyone at the next event, check out Flock U's wingsuit weekend June 21 and 22.

Blue skies and long flights.

Well done all !!!!

WSI-5 / PFI-51 / EGI-112 / S-Fly
The Brothers Gray Wing Suit Academy
Contact us for first flight and basic flocking courses at your DZ or boogie.
www.thebrothersgray.com

Well said, bro!!!

My many thanks go out to the event coordinators, dropzone staff, packers, aircraft pilots, vendors, & all who attended. I especially want to thank the girls who worked manifest and James who coordinated the aircraft. Without you guys my job would have been impossible. The overall vibe of the event was fantastic and the dropzone facility was great.

This event will definitely be a repeat next year so put it on your calendar.

Skyfest & Skydive Carolina, YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!
WSI-6 / PFI-55
The Brothers Gray Wingsuit Academy
http://www.myspace.com/cgwingsuitpilot
http://www.myspace.com/thebrothersgray

This was a one hell of a boogie and a great learning experience for all of us young an new wing suit pilots. I would like to thank Scott and Chris Gray and Jeff Nebelkopf for organizing and teaching all of the other flyers how to improve their skills.

Hope to see you all in Puerto Rico if I can get the time off.

Thanks
Crip
Alapiloto Rodriguez
Rodriguez Brother #1666

Chris, Scott, Monkey, Jeff, Tony, you guys are all the best!!! I really, really appreciate the coaching that each and every one of you gave to myself and the others like me at Skyfest!! I only made 12 jumps at Skyfest, but 8 of those were WS jumps and the smallest group of those was the 7 way we had on Thursday night. I however left with a huge confidence booster a renewed interest in WS'ing in general.

I'm really coming to see the WS community as one of the best bunch in skydiving, some of the other non-ws advice that I got from WS pilots was also VERY good. As a result I got to do some things I never thought possible.

Anyway, thanks again, you are all the best!!!

It's my intent to be at Flock n Dock and Puerto Rico if at all possible and hopefully in my soon to be ordered new Raptor... B|

BK

Hey Chris and Scott. Great event. Thanks to the both of you for your time , energy, and commitment to WINGS. I learned a ton, especially what not to do, as every flight was challenging for me. As a new flocker, I appreciate your patience and positive reenforcement. I think you guys really made the event organizers very happy with your timely professionalism and confidence in organizing the flocked loads. 6 loads FRi, 6 loads Sat and 3 on Sun, I was wooped.

Monkey, thanks to you as well for all your help, and the closing loops too.

To the rest of the flock at Fest, thanks for the energy. It was friggin brutal HOT. But I had a blast flying with all of you. Till next time, see ya on the flip.
No Limits
Brian Barnhart
"Black Raptor"
"Black Raptor"

Have to agree with what has been said. Thanks to The Brothers Gray for organizing, all the birds that suffered through the hot weather to keep flocking and J of SkyFest for providing the venue for us to play.

Also brought a new bird into the flock. Michael got in at least 3 flights and did well. Sorry, no "campos" photo was taken.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

OK guys here it is.. I put a quick video together of our flights...

Again thanks to everyone that make this such a great event... I learned sooo much and Im sure that alot of ppl did too

Thanks
Jeff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC9wwNHlgYs

Ill upload it to skydivingmovies.com so you can have a copy, later tongiht, I have to

Later run and get some things done
Is it saturday yet?

Awesome pics and videos guys.

Echoing everyone else it was really a great experience for me. Thanks to the Brothers Gray and Monkeyboy for all the good coaching, organizing and advice.

There is nothing like being part of a flock, right next to a brother, cruising high above the earth. Just thinking about that makes me smile !
... Marion