woodpecker

whats everyone flying now

Own a PHI and a Mach1.

PHI is crap, but the Mach1 is a great suit. Great range, rock solid stable, doesn't tire me out and it looks great.

There's a lot of good suits out there now.

Skyflier(1) and Mach 1 (late model with zip attach armwings and backfly vents).

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I jump a Rigor Mortis and SM1. Both are really nice suits.
I also have an Eagle for our newer guys to start out on. Hopefully it will be a collectors item some day. It's actually the very first production Tony-wingsuit ever delivered. And still a really nice suit!

Primary suiit: BirdMan S6. It does everything nice. This is my 5th SkyFlyer-series suit and my second S6.. If it had backventing it would never come off of my rig at all. Yes, I had a Blade and, no, I did not like it better than my S6.

next most-used suit: PF Phantom. It's simply fantastic. I have a new Phantom 2 on the way.

Maximum distance/ time aloft suit: a custom Super Mach 1 with a 4" longer, slightly narrower legwing.

I have following suits:

Birdman: GTi and S3 "Special"
Phoenix-Fly: Prodigy, Acro, Phantom, Ghost, Stealth, Vampire (1 & 2)
S-Fly: Access, Expert, ProFly

I am flying most times the Phantom, Vampire and ProFly.

But I love all my suits B|

Herwig

Scott:

March was interuppted by the wedding of Bridezilla. Winds in April have been really squirrelly here in Eloy, several wind outs in the afternoon. Met another wingsuit pilot and airplane driver Dave who is into nylon crack so we are flying together now, fellow Space Cadet Frank shows promise and flys my Firebird. I coming over to Lodi for the Cinco de Mayo weekend. Hope to see you there?

John

WOW! I didnt expect to see such a variety of WS being flown. I actually thought everyone was flying a Blade or other brand new WS that has recently come out. Thanks for the replies....

Oh, and I fly a firebird. Pics on the way. ;)

SONIC WOODY #146

There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence -- which side of the line are you on?