woodpecker

whats everyone flying now

Now that there are tons of WS offered and many have upgraded from mere fledglings to birds I'm wondering what everyone is flying. For those who have more than one WS, list the one you either love the most or fly the most (hopefully its the same one or your doing something wrong ;) )
SONIC WOODY #146

There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence -- which side of the line are you on?

I have a Blade (selling it) and a PhoenixFly Phantom, and ordering a Ghost once the Ghost 2 is available.

DSE... If I remember right, the fit on that suit looked not so good. Why not send it back? Its obviously not right, so why should you eat the cost??? I wouldn't take it.

Everyone remember...fit on a wingsuit is CRITICAL....it can make all the difference between a good flying suit and a poor one:)

Ask Heffro,

He was on the Super mach1 the first time I met him. He had the Xtra Super mach 1 the next time I saw him a few months later. By now he should be flying the Xtra Ridiculous Super mach 1 and I guess we will see it in a few weeks. :D

Next season will bring the Xtra Ridiculously Super Fiendish mach1, Stay tuned. :ph34r:

I started off in a Firebird for my first 200 WS jumps; recently just got a Blade. I have less than 20 jumps on the Blade; but I like it so far. I keep the Firebird around for friends or newbees to try. I will probably wind up buying a 3rd suit and it will most likely be a Tony Suit; Super Mach I; Nothing against Phoenix Fly....I want somebody here, domestic, in the U.S. who can respond with more competitive customer service. I am not pleased with what DSE went through with his Blade order fiasco.

I started off in a Firebird for my first 200 WS jumps; recently just got a Blade. I have less than 20 jumps on the Blade; but I like it so far. I keep the Firebird around for friends or newbees to try. I will probably wind up buying a 3rd suit and it will most likely be a Tony Suit; Super Mach I; Nothing against Phoenix Fly....I want somebody here, domestic, in the U.S. who can respond with more competitive customer service. I am not pleased with what DSE went through with his Blade order fiasco.

I can understand your service concerns but I have had nothing but great customer service from PF.. As a side, why only 20 jumps on the blade? Come up to Lodi in a few weeks and you should be able to double that in 3 days :P

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Student suit: GTI.
Daily driver for the last few years: Slightly shredded S-6. Comfy, lightweight and still delivers pure joy when you lay it flat stretch it out and punch it at 5. Good general purpose utility suit. It isn't the best for any particular purpose, theres better suits for specific applications like acros or vamps but it does everything very well, still can hang with the megasuits but can do some acro and hangtime and flock flying in it with equal ease. I'm hesitant to buy another suit simply because I keep thinking that I'm not likely to like my next suit as much as I like this one. "Old school, and loving it."
-B
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

Nothing against Phoenix Fly....I want somebody here, domestic, in the U.S. who can respond with more competitive customer service. I am not pleased with what DSE went through with his Blade order fiasco.

Just for the record, Phoenix Fly has a US distributor - Morpheus Technologies www.baserigs.com located near Z-Hills in FL.
BASEstore.it

Nothing against Phoenix Fly....I want somebody here, domestic, in the U.S. who can respond with more competitive customer service. I am not pleased with what DSE went through with his Blade order fiasco.

Just for the record, Phoenix Fly has a US distributor - Morpheus Technologies www.baserigs.com located near Z-Hills in FL.

As well as other dealers that you can order through, and eliminate any fiascos.... ;)

shameless plug.....:D
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Kathy at Morpheus has been TERRIFIC to talk with, and she was very instrumental in our DZO finding/bringing out a PFI to our DZ. I'm looking forward to the Ghost 2....Like I really need 4 suits tho.:S