ScottGray

David Letterman Musings - Top 10 Reasons to Fly a Wingsuit

Okay --- there are big blue skies outside and I am stuck at work.

Being bored out of my head right now I pose this question:

The Top 10 Reasons to Fly a Wingsuit Are:

10. Twice the free fall for the same price!

May use on our next T-shirt, but will sell at cost to those whose reasons make the list.
WSI-5 / PFI-51 / EGI-112 / S-Fly
The Brothers Gray Wing Suit Academy
Contact us for first flight and basic flocking courses at your DZ or boogie.
www.thebrothersgray.com

Only twice? Sort it out:P

Didn't want to give anybody an inferiority complex. :P:D
www.thebrothersgray.com

- You like a dicipline where lots of cash and windtunnels arent all you need to be able to play. Flying means jumping, and no other way to do it!
- People already exposed you as a hack in other diciplines, so you see this new one as your ticket to stardom!
- You like a dicipline that maintains the illusion its not your skills you need to work on, but rather another suit you need to buy!
- You like a dicpline where amount of suits and fictive ratings you own are more important than actual flying ability.
- You like a dicipline that doesnt bother with pussy basics such as 2 way and 4 way skills like RW and FF but rather enjoy jumping straight into the way cooler 40 ways and up.
- You like a dicipline that allows for some rebelious actions at low experience levels....as that makes you look incredibly cool!
- You like a dicipline where math can always be used to bullsh*t your way through discussions on actual flying skills
- You like a dicipline where the manufacturer can be held responsible for your sucky flying, as the suit was clearly 0,1308 inches off in size
- You like a dicipline where 99% of the action happens on the internet
- You like a dicipline that has an exact list of people who most likely wont be there on the actual event 2 years ahead of us :)

Hmmm...Maybe too dark for a T-shirt?
And trying to fit this amount of text onto a shirt, only americans would be able to wear it ;)
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

- You like a dicipline where lots of cash and windtunnels arent all you need to be able to play. Flying means jumping, and no other way to do it!
- People already exposed you as a hack in other diciplines, so you see this new one as your ticket to stardom!
- You like a dicipline that maintains the illusion its not your skills you need to work on, but rather another suit you need to buy!
- You like a dicpline where amount of suits and fictive ratings you own are more important than actual flying ability.
- You like a dicipline that doesnt bother with pussy basics such as 2 way and 4 way skills like RW and FF but rather enjoy jumping straight into the way cooler 40 ways and up.
- You like a dicipline that allows for some rebelious actions at low experience levels....as that makes you look incredibly cool!
- You like a dicipline where math can always be used to bullsh*t your way through discussions on actual flying skills
- You like a dicipline where the manufacturer can be held responsible for your sucky flying, as the suit was clearly 0,1308 inches off in size
- You like a dicipline that has an exact list of people who most likely wont be there on the actual event 2 years ahead of us :)

And trying to fit this amount of text onto a shirt, only americans would be able to wear it ;)

I'm going out right this minute to get 3 Big Macs and Super Size Fries!!!:P;)
www.thebrothersgray.com

Wingsuit instructors --- not a real rating and we charge out the ass to make you one of the cool kidsB|B|

Sorry I feel like shit and wanted to bust your balls:D

Wanna play with the cool kids, ya got to pony up.

Yes, I said pony.:o:ph34r:

Sorry you aren't feeling well. I'll send Glen over to see if he can offer assistance.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I'd buy one.:D
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

3. It improves your off DZ landings.

4. HHHMMM --- Clouds!!!

5. Bad spot? Who cares.

6. I can finally make use of my high school calculus.

7. Skills, RIGHT -- It’s all about the suit baby!

8. You’re a hack at other disciplines and this is your new ticket to stardom.

9. It is the purest art of flying.

Other Candidates:
There’s a cloud !!!!! – Purple Mike
All you need to do is fly your body. – Zun
Stop f-ing with the base Jeff !!! – S. Bland
American lift/weight ratio = Frickin’ big ass suits. – Jarno
Dude, It’s F%$*ing AWSOME!!! BANG !!! – Nick R.
It does not suck. – Ricardo
It’s cheesy. – Just Blick-it !! – Chucky
My Apache can spank you mate !! – Tony
Definately got to have smoke and streamers, yeah, yeah definately. - Zach
Wingsuit lander Ray Stone can be my friend.
www.thebrothersgray.com

honestly does this happen anymore or have tandems ruined this too?

Actually, everyone with video cameras ruined the flashing, as well as the nakedness during the boogies and bonfires from years past.....[:/]
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

1. Have wings, will fly

---------------------------------------------
If you don't have wings you will never fly