woodpecker

parapack or rip-stop nylon

Landings--good point. Since i'm of course jumping without a rig the more durable material would be the way to go. ;);)

Actually, I did go with parapack since it is more durable (i'll just sweat more in the summer) and with all the crawling in airplanes, etc it will hold up longer.

Thanks for the link. piccies to be posted soon!

SONIC WOODY #146

There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence -- which side of the line are you on?

I jump all over europe and the US....ALOT ;)

I have a number of suits some made with rip-stop nylon and some from parapack.

I would not go with parapack if you are doing ALOT of jumping in plus 85 F degree weather, but the suit will wear more quickly.

I must say I was very thankful for my parapack suit a few weenends ago when it was 10F at altitude and 45F on the ground.

Parapack also becomes more attractive on the suits that have full body zips in the front that allow you to put the suit and rig on without having to put the legs / body of the suit on until 4 - 5 mins before exit (if that's your thing).
WSI-5 / PFI-51 / EGI-112 / S-Fly
The Brothers Gray Wing Suit Academy
Contact us for first flight and basic flocking courses at your DZ or boogie.
www.thebrothersgray.com

just the simple act of sitting on the floor,or even bench, in a plane is enough to seriously degrade the butt of a zp wingsuit. In a perfect world we would be order hybrid suits with parapack knees and butt deflectors, but zp everything else? Any of you guys listening?

Chuck

just the simple act of sitting on the floor,or even bench, in a plane is enough to seriously degrade the butt of a zp wingsuit. In a perfect world we would be order hybrid suits with parapack knees and butt deflectors, but zp everything else? Any of you guys listening?

Chuck

AGREED !!!

And I am going to stay away from the easy joke on knees and butts wearing out. :o:)

Chuck --- you still Da'man !
WSI-5 / PFI-51 / EGI-112 / S-Fly
The Brothers Gray Wing Suit Academy
Contact us for first flight and basic flocking courses at your DZ or boogie.
www.thebrothersgray.com

My original S3 (regular ZP everything) has over 500 jumps on it and no serious wear and tear. But I am very careful with it. I have a new Parapack 420 Super Mach 111, but I am not looking forward to wearing it in the summer.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Chuck

:)Phantom2, Acro2, Prodigy2, Ghost & Stealth has parapack on the critical areas, rest is Z/P.
However, Z/P can take a lot of jumps.
I agree w Matt on that
Robert Pecnik
[email protected]
www.phoenix-fly.com