unclecharlie95

My Phantom 2, sadly lacking Campos..

Don't be too hard on yourself, you're wearing sunglasses standing on the ground... I would say that was absolute definition of a 'Campos'!

B|

Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Don't be too hard on yourself, you're 1m35, wearing sunglasses standing on the ground... I would say that was absolute definition of a 'Campos'!

just added a short precision :|:|
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

The suit looks great Boris.

Already called Robi with my shoe and crotch size and should be getting mine soon.

Come to Novo Mesto on the 1st May weekend. Debeli should have a L410 there for 4 days. Love to flock ( RACE) with you. ;)

Modro nebo
Edo

Excellent! :)

So I need some help here. My first suit was a Phantom and I absolutely loved it. Thought it was time to move on so I bought a Ghost. Enjoyed the suit but it did not fit me well and took a bit of effort to fly. I use the analogy "Phatom felt like flying my body.....Ghost felt like flying a suit." I recently sold my Ghost and am in the market for a new suit. I have over 250 WS jumps and am leaning towards the Phatom 2 but feel I am on the fence as far as weight/build goes. I am 6' 185lbs right now but tend to be a bit lighter during the jumping(summer season). I love PF suits and plan on purchasing another of thier suits. My question is if I should by another Ghost fit to me better or go ahead and get the new and improved Phatom-2. I have heard nothing but good things about the new P-2 and wonder if with my skill level and size, should I look towards a bigger suit. My style of flying is small flock/acro/back-flying leading flocks. Any help from P-2 flyers and experience over the original would help

Blues,

JKL

I flew all 3 suits quite a bit before settling on the Phantom 2. I loved the Phantom 1 because it was idiot proof to fly. It felt like it was reading my mind, very easy to fly with great range. The Phantom 2 is everything the Phantom 1 was plus more. The air locked leg wing refuses to flap at all, and the suit is easy to fly in any position. I was getting high 40's in my Phantom 2 on command last weekend, and there's probably a little bit more performance to come.

The Ghost was a great suit too, but for some reason I just couldn't get it to go as fast forward as my Phantom. The Ghost did seem to have a larger vertical speed range, though, which made it very easy to flock with. I'm the same size as you (6' 185) and my suggestion is to get a back-vented Phantom 2. I love mine!
The best things in life are dangerous.

With your jump #, I'd say go with Ph-2 since you have enough experience to where you don't need to rely on a large suit to fly you around (not that it's ever a good idea to go that route, but it is a popular route to substitute surface area when skill is underdeveloped).
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957