DSE

Customs/handling billing

Anyone else receive a Customs/handling billing after receiving their wingsuit from Birdman?
I got a bill today from UPS international, in the amount of 60.00 for Customs Clearance? Never rec'd anything like this before on a skydiving-related article.

Anyone else receive a Customs/handling billing after receiving their wingsuit from Birdman?
I got a bill today from UPS international, in the amount of 60.00 for Customs Clearance? Never rec'd anything like this before on a skydiving-related article.

Taken from the order page.

"OUTSIDE EU The IMPORTER takes care of the possible importing duties, v.a.t. & Custom fees."
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Yup. On the one suit I got from birdman.... When it was delivered I had to pay customs.....

My 2 suits from PF on the other hand.....:P

small print at the bottom of the birdman site:

OUTSIDE EU The IMPORTER takes care of the possible importing duties, v.a.t. & Custom fees. If you want us to do it for you please ask for today.s rate. We have a contract with several couriers.

_justin

Thx, I found it on the Birdman site after someone sent a PM. If I had my order sheet handy, I'd probably find it there, too.
I frequently get Customs billings for photo gear, yet
they always put the shipper or description on them. This came with nothing on the billing.
Anyway, thx for the answer, I should have looked on the Birdman website first.

Mine was about the same and a bit of a surprise since I went for the "all-inclusive" shipping option.

You should contact the dealer you went thru and get this corrected. All inclusive means any customs fee's are covered.
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com