kevin922

Jeb on the Today Show

Thats not landing a wing suit, its more like falling in a bag down a shaft. Could also be done without the suit.

The aerodynamics of the body without a rig will also be something to consider. Tests show a significant drop in lift.

Maybe a month or two proximity flying cliffs will get him the nessecary skills and feeling with hitting/avoiding obsticals...?
The Rio stunt was cool, but showed a big lack in understanding wingsuit flight in proximity.
No offense..

Flying with a lot more hotizontal speed, less angel of attack and a different design of the tube/slide, would be my choice. The current setup is my last choice for sure.

But, good luck!....

I was amazed of the live coverage on this jump.. the video came in pretty much crystal clear (there were times of some snow and static but not much) and his audio during freefall was perfect. I'm really wanting to know the technical aspects behind making all of that work (the equipment used, etc) his camera guy in freefall was streaming video as well

I was amazed of the live coverage on this jump.. the video came in pretty much crystal clear (there were times of some snow and static but not much) and his audio during freefall was perfect. I'm really wanting to know the technical aspects behind making all of that work (the equipment used, etc) his camera guy in freefall was streaming video as well

Was it another jump that his camera flyer out flew him? Like when Loic flew with him?
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Was it another jump that his camera flyer out flew him? Like when Loic flew with him?

Was the camera guy Jeff N. (Heffro1). It looked like him.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

You can judge for yourself:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/#23350995

I thought they did a good job of not over blowing it and it came across as a positive thing. Jeb seemed to present himself well and will probably get some more financing out if it.

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Air to ground communication overall was excellent!! I was very impressed also with the live video feeds as well.

Laughed my ass off watching jeff n exit on his back.... :D:D

I was suprised jeff... thought you would be under them both for the footage on your back!

While I still think the landing idea is more than silly, and not exactly landing in a true from, I am happy for the positive coverage for the sport in general, and wingsuiting specifically that it is generating!