unclecharlie95

Photos of my Stealth Yin Yang :)

What about joining Herwig and me in Locarno this weekend and putting it to the test against me in a SM1?B|
Herwig will be the impartial judge!
:P

Really wonder what this statement would be like if it was a DISCOUNT Stealth you where jumping;):P
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

What about joining Herwig and me in Locarno this weekend and putting it to the test against me in a SM1?B|
Herwig will be the impartial judge!
:P

With all the PF bashing you're doing lately, maybe you should change your avatar. ;):P

And wtf is up with the cartoon? The guy in a cow costume makes no sense to me at all. :S
Costyn van Dongen - http://www.flylikebrick.com/ - World Wide Wingsuit News

hahaha, out, I am busy that weekend too.

What would be the point of the race anyway? You win? I win? What does it mean? Who cares? Out flying yourself is the true test..

We will meet up at z-flock, spa, cochstedt, marl, arezzo or one of the other boogies though. You can try a stealth for yourself.
BASEstore.it

Common, what's the point of a wingsuit when you can't race it and compare them and stuff.

And Costyn, to answer your questions:
It takes an ex muslim to explain the problems in the islam as it takes an ex christian to explain the faults in christianity.

And the cow with nipples is symbolic for his internal struggles...
Tristan
Will you answer "NO" to my next question?

Funny as all the brand bashing can be, i really dont see the benefit to it all. It cant possibly make anyone look good. And besides the point I find The Stealth the ultimate compliment to the Super mach 1. It says that Our suit if a force to be reckoned with and They answered appropriately. James, Ill probably try one at Z-Flock, and give you feedback. As I Probably have more jumps on an SM1 than anybody but Jeff.

See you there

Justin Shorb
Wingsuit organizing, first flight courses and coaching
Flock University
Tonysuits

I see it has been PF color'ized! Nice looking suit! I am guessing from the talk that there will be a few at Z-flock! I would like to get one out for a go as long as it does not try and eat my handles :S

See you in a few weeks and I hope there is not a street fight over brands, if so I will get some popcorn and a beer...

Scott C.

"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Tall skinny fucker in a big ass suit flying in a flock where everyone has their feet on their ass.........................Guess I don't see the pointB|

Bring a demo Stealth to Zflock that might fit me --- I would love to try one but I have a hard enough time flying folded up with a V2 as it is.

And it does look just like a SM1 except for the cutaway system, nice zippers, and there most likely won't be a Stealth 2.....Stealth 3x.....Stealth 4V.......etc due to testing before mass production

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Nice looking suit! I would like to test it in the blue sky of Z-Hills. I´d like to test the SM1 too.

I think it is good for wingsuiting as a discipline that there is several manufacturers making better and better suits. Different manufacturers have a different approach in things so mixing new and old ideas makes someday the perfect suit. Now we can see the extralarge wings and a proper cutaway system in the same suit.

So much looking for the Z-Flock IV

B|B|

- No mercy in the flock! Straighten your legs!!! -

Out flying yourself is the true test..

Yes, but even then the pilot needs equal exp. in each suit and an unbiased opinion.

Cool suit, you should make the right hand wing cutaway handle orange for true yin yang balance and while your at it the right hand bootie cover and zips, also orange (yes they make orange zips).

And if you pick the seam on the back of the wing you will notice an improvement in performance due to extra range of motion.:)
Don't tell Tony I told you this;)

BTW we are skipping sm2-10 and going straight to sm11
(not to be confused with Matt Hoovers SM1.11)

BUY A WINGSUIT
My Website
Tony Suits
[url "http:/