DSE

Before I fly my Blade

Any ground work needed? Should I be looking for any missed seams or other inspection probs?
Other than practicing deployment with the bigger wing, what (if anything) should I be doing before the suit's initial jump? Never have owned a new suit before, and the manual doesn't have a lot to say about it.
Or am I just having meaningless but hopeful thoughts that it'll arrive tomorrow like the "receive by" date says, even though the "ship date" still says "waiting to ship?":S

It's like a new canopy. You should a beautiful woman and have sex with her while wearing the suit.

Thats the theory anyway, finding a beautiful who wants to have sex with you in a wingsuit is your challenge...
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

It's like a new canopy. You should a beautiful woman and have sex with her while wearing the suit.

Thats the theory anyway, finding a beautiful who wants to have sex with you in a wingsuit is your challenge...

Hmm...might be hard with the zippers on there, but I'll give it my best. This sounds like the best advice so far.
~Flock with it on the ground.
~Work on flocking in the air.
Gotcha

:D

Inspect the suit (rigged) after your first jump, see if the cables are still in place.
If they are slighly coming out, you may have to move up or down one tab, so there is no stress on them.

And take a picture at work..its manditory..
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

I believe the colorado "flock in a box" guys had it about right....

New Suit Break In.

This picture and this quote:

has me worried about what effect wingsuiting may have on my sexual preferences.:o Or maybe that crew just swings that way?:P

Jarno, I deserve a "Fly like Brick" membership, if for no reason other than I truly fly like a brick.:D working on changing that, however. Looking forward to Lodi and Eloy in May, but hoping to find some significant improvement between now and then, if the weather will allow for it.

How do you fold the blade in his bag without damaging any ribs?

Just got a new one too

ThanksB|

Just fold it. The ribs will not recieve any damage when doing so. If you have any dout, bend the material covering the arm and see what happens, it's the same material. Hope this helps.
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com